Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

le mot salope est utilisé par des milliards de personnes pour qualifié une femme qui revendique être une grosse chienne!!! savez-vous cher ami, qu'il y a de tout dans ce monde, des filles qui se respectent, et d'autres qui adorent être des salopes? je comprends que cela puisse vous choquer, dans ces conditions fermer les yeux, car la vérité de ce monde risque de vous bruler l'esprit!!!!

the word slut is used by billions of people qualified for a woman who claims to be a big dog !!! You know my friend, he has it all in this world, girls who respect themselves and others who love to be sluts? I understand this may shock you, under these conditions close your eyes, because the truth of this world may burn your mind !!!! good night...

Chacun son avis mais je suis toujours surpris par le fait que tu estimes qu'une  Masha qui se masturbe avec un gode dans la salle de bain en regardant la caméra est plus respectable que Irma qui se masturbe dans le noir dans sa chambre. Je pense comprendre ton raisonnement mais je le trouve fortement  illogique.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, MrBox said:

.... hidden  ... :cry: ... to bad ... i hoped that the grils will keep up the openness ... it seems they do not ... :cry:

She wasn't 'hiding,' she was just under covers. There is a difference. Maybe the weather is a little cooler today. It's not like Lola, who only covers her crotch with the sheet, Anna was in that position for a while and just started to masturbate. She did not cover up. I would have thought you would appreciate this, as it seems to be more 'real life.'

il y a 15 minutes, stash a dit :

Je pensais la même chose: il est dans ma liste ignorée aussi bien et je ne peut toujours voir ses bêtises à venir à travers ...

refais un essai, la liste noire marche bien normalement et tu ne devrais plus pouvoir lire que je t'emmerde!!!

redo a test blacklisted good walking normally and you should be able to play that fuck you !!!:biggrin::sleepy:

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

As soon as you pay for sex services: ( dance chat voyeurisme like here,) girls are selling their bodies:  wich means Prostitutes.

If i follow you logic, all girls on RLC  are prositutes because they are paid by RLC to have sex in fornt of cam with their husbands

Just now, Benfold said:

She wasn't 'hiding,' she was just under covers. There is a difference. Maybe the weather is a little cooler today. It's not like Lola, who only covers her crotch with the sheet, Anna was in that position for a while and just started to masturbate. She did not cover up. I would have thought you would appreciate this, as it seems to be more 'real life.'

... she was in the bed only with slip for some time. ... Than she swiched off the light and made the bedspread ready ... to hide ... sorry ... it is that simple ... :sad: