Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't believe I have been told a distorted story and nothing I have said should cause offence anyway but I am saying to you that to say Nicole is not responsible for any view being blocked is a nonsense and RLC should at the very least warn her about letting it happen again. What she did after sounds great but I was merely commenting on the shower where I've been told (and correct me if I'm a wrong) she gave a BJ which nobody saw and which is precisely what people are paying to see.

You have received a distorted account. Do you not realize the contradiction between "she gave a bj" and "no one saw". Key sentence "no one saw" . How do the person you are trusting with the info know ?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Fortunately Lima is there. It is she who happens to calmly relax Jess and Nicole. Smiles seem to come back into the apartment.

So true-I think this is the best 3 girl combination ever in this apartment-All door slamming aside-lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was merely commenting on the shower where I've been told (and correct me if I'm a wrong) she gave a BJ which nobody saw and which is precisely what people are paying to see.

I don't know if she gave a blow job in the bathroom because the cam had been covered up and there is no microphone, but something is sure : The guy got a boner just before covering up  the cam, and Nicole and him stayed 8 minutes NAKED in the bathroom.

Another point, Nicole very often watch the cams so i doubt she did not notice the cam was hidden by a towel

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Fortunately Lima is there. It is she who happens to calmly relax Jess and Nicole. Smiles seem to come back into the apartment.

Lima won't be there much longer. Hopefully whoever takes Lima's place will get along with them as well.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

There is no need to be hysterical about the camera cover up. The bf did it, it is not even sure Nicole was aware of it. They didn't spend much time in the bathroom, all of the following action was clear and over cover. Technically, the rlc rules were breached, but by a guest and not by a tenant, plus as viewers we were not impacted at all because the action was on cam 7 and 8 anyway. Rlc probably should give her a warning and that is all, but coming back home with the guy and attempting to shag him on cam is within the spirit of the rlc project.

What I don't understand is the reason of this seething, blistering hatred that drive some people to ask for that girl's head for a minor and pointless fault she didn't even commit herself. 

I don't know where the hate come from (well I have ideas, but I will refrain from personal judgements), but certainly not from a pointless towel.

I am aware I will be certainly moderated and attacked for this post, but looking at the forum this night was just the last straw of a sentiment of unease I have since the days of the jasmin bashing. And seeing many of the worst posts disappear, I recognise that the mods are doing a great job at keeping the forum clean (plus ignoring users help, too).

I am all for a RLC (as a business) criticism, in fact 90% of my posts are critical (their sense of priority with the apartments, camera placement, casting, etc...) But I just dislike the personal and irrational crusades against the tenant themselves. The girls can't win anyway : if they hide they are useless, if they live a normal life with normal nudity they are boring, if they show a little nudity or share their bates, they are fake, and good forbid if they is a hint of sexual life with boys, then they are... Whatever they do there will always be a justification to stroke our sentiment of superiority by crushing them under scornful words.

That will be my last post on the subject,I am not targeting any particular person but an overall vibe in some subjects. Again thanks to the mods to clean large parts of this cesspool, even if that means this post will go the way of the dodo too, thanks Nicole for having the guts to share the moment even if you should really listen to your friend Jessica instead of your instincts, thanks Jessica for being with us thanks Lima for being lima.

Why attack you for a cracking post...

I personally felt a bit, shall we say , uneasy this morning when I woke up to see a bloke in Elf Nicole's bed (in my eyes she's still an elf!). I read all the posts and tried to piece together the events, but it's not easy because everyone sees it differently and a few just talk total bs. There will always be people who aren't happy. As someone (sorry can't remember who) brilliantly posted a few days ago if one of the girls reached out of the screen and gave you a hand job, you would complain her hands were too cold!!

I know I'm a sad bastard but I've been chewing it over all day while Christmas shopping.

Nicole hasn't come to Barcelona to work like say Melissa and Jess, or to keep fit, well not to the extent of Jess. Sounds like she's done a bit of site seeing, but ultimately she's there to have fun! I think she's having fun in B1 with the other girls, no doubt. I don't think I've seen so much genuine laughter and friendliness in this apartment since I started watching, and I'm including when everyone's favourite's were here. However, obviously she also wants fun outside the apartment. She's beautiful and single, as far as I know and wants to meet people, and yes that means blokes. If the others were more like party animals, she'd no doubt have plenty of opportunities to 'score'. She'd have to fight the blokes off with a stick! Then she could end up with any Tom, Dick (no pun intended) or Juan and who knows what they'd be like and what she'd get up to off camera!

So she bit the bullet, took the bull by the horns and decided to have a bit of fun via a dating site, if this is what happened. She wasn't gonna meet anyone sipping coffee in a little side street off Las Ramblas. Now it looks like she's been to this blokes today, the way she left with a bag, so if she was only after a shag last night, why didn't she go to  his then? No she introduced him to us, if not her housemates. However it might have been a case of they ended the evening closer to B1, I don't know. :huh:

The level of alcohol obviously affected them in more ways than one last night and he was like a rabbit caught in the headlights this morning with the cameras pointing at him. Nicole was up for it! She got a condom from her drawer but he was uncomfortable and after some undercover fingering and bj I think they decided to go to his to carry on.

She's a beautiful, sexy young women who, apparently has a high sex drive. This is what young ones do, from what I remember! If nothing else there was even a little affection this morning when they were just lying in bed, certainly more than M+S and E+F where they just want to split the other one in two all the time! This suggests to me she likes him. Just speculating from what I've seen, not from what I haven't seen....

What worries me slightly is that he's a good looking guy. Am I right in saying he's Spanish? If that's the case he probably hangs around with his mates, going to bars and clubs etc Why does he need to go on a dating site? Only after his leg over perhaps.....

I don't know guys. Sorry for this epic of a post. It's just my thoughts and please correct me if I'm wrong or talking total bull! I'm sure you'll be queueing up! I just thought if I typed out what was in my head I would feel better.:dodgy:

I hope this isn't the end of the great atmosphere generated in B1 and still wished Nicole had listened to Jessica. ........and I still would prefer it with just the girls...

It's taken me fucking ages to type this that, after a heated argument in the kitchen, which followed Jess and Lima blanking Nicole when she came home, they look back to normal

:biggrin::biggrin:

Yes, good post vlk :blush:

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

You have received a distorted account. Do you not realize the contradiction between "she gave a bj" and "no one saw". Key sentence "no one saw" . How do the person you are trusting with the info know ?

Agree with this. All that we missed was probably  some kissing and fondling in the shower together- about 5 minutes worth. The first thing Nicole did when  they got in the bedroom was to give him a bj under the covers so I doubt she did complete one in the shower. I know this as I was watching at the time.

• Upvote 1