Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Still you can only make guesses of what u saw doesn't mean it's true it could have been a other thing ^^'

are you real I have I eyes like a eagle , I don't guess I saw what i saw I sat it bottel state of body spray cane sorry about that 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

I wondered why she woulld photograph her fish and vodka; perhaps they don't have much in Russia and she's showing off

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Salmon is enough luxury perhaps
(With us, it has become more common than cod because farming)

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I thought it was gin - which may be 'posh' to some, perhaps?

sending the photo to someone...

Guys, you really think so ??
Maybe me begin to photograph the shelves of our supermarkets with price tags and upload photos to the forum? 
I also do not understand, why they are taking pictures of food, but it's not because we have not something or in Russia is very high prices.

• Upvote 4

i wasn't talking about the bottle i watched it ahppend too ^^ I was talking about the infection thing. 
And btw i wasn't picking a fight with u. Just when u say smthing like that maybe use "i think" she has ... ^^'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i wasn't talking about the bottle i watched it ahppend too ^^ I was talking about the infection thing. 
And btw i wasn't picking a fight with u. Just when u say smthing like that maybe use "i think" she has ... ^^'

I saw last night she inject medication in her  may be it's girl thing 

18 minutes ago, Yury said:

Guys, you really think so ??
Maybe me begin to photograph the shelves of our supermarkets with price tags and upload photos to the forum? 
I also do not understand, why they are taking pictures of food, but it's not because we have not something or in Russia is very high prices.

I also found this conversation funny! Girls take photos of things, lots of things, even stupid things. Lots of girls take photos of their food. Why? It's a mystery! I have one friend who takes photos of every single meal or drink she consumes and sends it to her friend, and her friend sends photos of her food right back! Women are strange creatures

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nick said:

no In the bed lost night she used like a injectiontube and insert it in her pussy  and after she did she took it out put it on the flore  LOL

That was a tampon genius! She's been on her period several days. Shows exactly how much you follow her. You really need to stop with making shit up!

• Upvote 4