Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Now Michelle is building up a history of both with her hilarious (in a bad way) visit to B1 with the hiding her tits routine for no other reason I can think of but that it was on free cam, her refusal to play and attempt to block Belle's nudity particular during the Belle/Candy massage and now (and I appreciate that this is speculation) possibly influence the others (and can I point she watches RLC so she knew about the nudity at B1 before she came over) to show a bit less. People talk about her being a genuine girl but honestly this girl came to RLC with more of a history of nudity and bating on cam than any other girl and yet outside her bedroom where she has not bated in the bedroom despite her cam vids and her general nudity as been at a very low level plus baths instead of showers ...

Some girls like Candy and Sia are disappointing due to the little they show having come on a site where they (Candy at least) know what is expected of them. They are a waste of time but aren't doing anything wrong except deliberately not showing anything in the shower. However Michelle knows exactly what is expected which is no more and in fact less than she does in her cam show and refuses to play ball. I would like to interrogate and ask her what she thinks she's playing at. 

Nicole, Jessica and Lima have already done enough to satisfy most people, but some of them seem to be doing a bit less than a week ago.  

I think you are letting a minuscule incident (probably not even deliberate) with Belle cloud your judgment.

Personally I think Michelle should be sent to Guantanamo Bay (not really in case any idiot is confused that I am not being serious) for some severe questioning about her time on RLC. As I said with Prudy Dullsville I don't have a big problem with girls not showing much (with 1 or 2 exceptions when they are taking the piss) but I do have an enormous problem with those who seek to stop and influence others in getting naked.

It all relies on an assumption : you are assuming than Jessica covering up is due to Michelle stay. The fact that enough people repeat it daily on the forum doesn't make it true. We have no idea, and no transcript and translations. Besides, Michelle spend relatively few time with Jessica, and a whole night with Nicole. Since that nights, it has been FIREWORKS several times in Nicole's room. So without knowing anything about what has been said, you could also make the hypothesis that Michelle convinced Nicole to offer us a big bang from our bucks.

this girl came to RLC with more of a history of nudity and bating on cam

Like Jessica, she is not bating on cam, she is making a show. Fake as many people on the forum will say. She wants to keep her real bate intimate. I am sad as a voyeur, but it is her decision.

i have already said it but I maintain that people's opinion on Michelle is based on her job, and that because she spreads her legs for her living, people believe that they own her for their 40€ a month and that she should spread her legs at her command. It is not.

her general nudity as been at a very low level plus baths instead of showers ...

I know you are not a premium member anymore, so I can tell you that since they fixed the heating in B2, this is blatantly false. For all her nudity, there are a precious few decent shots of Belle, yet I have seen a lifetime of flaps, meat sandwiches and ass shots from Michelle.

less than she does in her cam show and refuses to play ball.

it's a double edged knife. Jessica has tried giving shows, like naked workout, that were actually way more than she does in her cam show, yet she takes actually a lot more flak on this forum than Michelle.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Like Jessica, she is not bating on cam, she is making a show. Fake as many people on the forum will say. She wants to keep her real bate intimate. I am sad as a voyeur, but it is her decision.

i have already said it but I maintain that people's opinion on Michelle is based on her job, and that because she spreads her legs for her living, people believe that they own her for their 40€ a month and that she should spread her legs at her command. It is not.

Did you think Nicole got any command? .... She is simply open minded. .... It is a matter of good casting and not a matter to enforce something.

If a girl is there just for teasing and do not show her real personality she is simply bad casted ... Jessica is this kind of girl ... We will never know how she truly is, because she is giving a show most of the time. Michelle is different. Sure, she is not open minded (even if she is used to hardcore cam shows) and will most likely never bate in front of the cameras, but at least she is showing a part or her personalty. 

RLC should look out for open minded girls with personality and good looking. .. If only one is missing completely it would be better to leave the spot empty. 

• Upvote 1