Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Sweet to see. Yes, thanks for letting us see you in a completely open show inaugurate your new dildo Nicole. This was hot to see. Yes all you beautiful girls inside the B1, which has actually delivered very good from you to offer yourself in everything. B2 is still to take it easy, and new when Michelle is cold it will probably neither of the other two take over by inviting a little extra while Michelle is sick. There will probably be some extra hours on B1 instead, until Michelle has become healthy again. Have you all wonderfully nice girls a nice evening. ✨??????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

After what Nicole did with the dildo, which if remember correctly never towards the camera, she cannot show anything on free cam where Lima only has on panties,.

You do not remember correctly, she started off legs wide open towards cam 8

• Upvote 4

Just now, Snakeater said:

After what Nicole did with the dildo, which if remember correctly never towards the camera, she cannot show anything on free cam where Lima only has on panties,.

You remeber wrong ... btw ... This is really not long ago ... if you did not remeber this ... you may need some help .. ;)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

either you were not watching or you have a very short memory-a recollection problem

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Did you think Nicole got any command? .... She is simply open minded. .... It is a matter of good casting and not a matter to enforce something.

If a girl is there just for teasing and do not show her real personality she is simply bad casted ... Jessica is this kind of girl ... We will never know how she truly is, because she is giving a show most of the time. Michelle is different. Sure, she is not open minded (even if she is used to hardcore cam shows) and will never will bate in front of the cameras, but at least she is showing a part or her personalty. It would be good to get both girls replaced fast.

RLC should look out for open minded girls with personality and good looking. .. If only one is missing completely it would be better to leave the spot empty. 

I was moved, but I really believe that Nicole what he does it for himself and not for us, after all this time you still have not understood how it works RLC

I've given some thought to what's going on in B-1 and B-2 and I think it's a matter of bad placement rather than bad casting.  After all, there are people in here who would prefer to see the "Good" girls who are fully clothed all the time, never bate on cam, (or at least above the covers,), never party and never, ever have any guys over for sex.  Then there are the people who want to see the girls in their natural state.  Being themselves.  These girls are young, pretty, cam girls, models, etc..  The "party": girls should be placed together and the "convent" girls should be placed in their apartment.  That way most should be happy.  The guys that are only here to see the girls be good modest girls would have their viewing apartment and the rest of us voyeur pervs could wank to our hearts' content.  

Just now, Sergio said:

I was moved, but I really believe that Nicole what he does it for himself and not for us, after all this time you still have not understood how it works RLC

I understand how RLC works. ... but ... It is possible that the girls (or the residents in general) and the viewers have fun. It do not need to be as in a cam show of Jessica. ... I think Nicole had fun. You do not?

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Hey man you're usually a pretty positive guy. No matter whether you like Nicole or not she just gave us the best show we've seen in Barca for a long time. What you think she does or doesn't get up to outside the apartments should have no impact on our opinion of her inside

How many times do I have to say I don't care what she does outside the apartment.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I understand how RLC works. ... but ... It is possible that the girls (or the residents in general) and the viewers have fun. It do not need to be as in a cam show of Jessica. ... I think Nicole had fun. You do not?

maybe she is a type so, but also the night that he had sex with the boy had no expression of pleasure like tonight

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

And she has her tits out most of the time, and flashed her pussy in the free cam.

• Upvote 1