Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I call really guests and true friends. When all comers and completely cleans the entire apartment. Okay .. there was one that just went around o around and did nothing to help not. "He was in a blue T-shirt and green shorts." He drove a little Paul. This phenomenon that everyone in the apartment to help, is something that the other RLC apartments have been taught yet. But they may not have had as good friendship, as the inside of Stesha & Marco. for all in there, it seems as enjoy plenty of each other at all times.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 9:19 AM, he2000 said:

is it Russian culture ??

What's wrong with that?   Are you disturbed because 2 friends are playing together?  I guess that you believe that this is gay stuff?   Get used to it

• Upvote 3

Yeah i dont think the  guys playing  is a big deal either, This apartment has had more content in 2 weekends than some of these apartments in 2 months. The skinny brunette is in the bath with her guy now.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

This is what I call really guests and true friends. When all comers and completely cleans the entire apartment. Okay .. there was one that just went around o around and did nothing to help not. "He was in a blue T-shirt and green shorts." He drove a little Paul. This phenomenon that everyone in the apartment to help, is something that the other RLC apartments have been taught yet. But they may not have had as good friendship, as the inside of Stesha & Marco. for all in there, it seems as enjoy plenty of each other at all times.

I grew up in the U.S.in a household where both parents were European born (in the 1890s --- I'm old).  My father probably had no idea where the cleaning supplies were. I'm pleasantly surprised that this group, at least, has a more equitable male/female role relationship.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am taking a vote to rename this apartment to the HOOKAH HOUSE

Just imagine what that shit they smoke is doing to their lungs.  It's worse than smoking cigarettes.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am taking a vote to rename this apartment to the HOOKAH HOUSE

I actually find it hard to watch this apartment. Maybe my timing is just out, but all I ever see is either a bunch of people sleeping on every piece of furniture, or a bunch of people apparently really hooked on smoking and sitting around doing stuff-all else.