Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

8 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

because its all that he has i feel sorry for him.

Actually I feel sorry you guys, as you think you can state bullshit and not be called on it, then when you are, you cry little little kids being spanked. or maybe that is it you parents never whooped your little asses when you had it coming. My 17 yr old son is far more mature than you guys are, and one hell of lot more respectful. He would never put down a defenseless person, but you feel it is your right to trash these people because you can, That is really manlike for sure, you all should be so proud of yourselves for being mature gentlemen. LMAO.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

When all you can come up with is bullshit like this please don't whine when people disregard everything you say.

Pussy!   Scared to see the truth like the rest of your misfortunate club?   I knew you wouldn't come through because you know I'm right......it hurts when others are right and you have to suck it up and take it LOL.    Sorry Eric....-1 for you and your club and +10 for me......and that's being generous!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Nice picture 

Yap yap yap!   I like the shit out of you and appreciate all that you have done for me, but I hate it when you get in one of those Eric & Mikey moods!!

I can understand your method of angle with the tenants of some of these apartments....I really can!   Myself, I will never stoop that low with a bunch of girls that have NO life!

Yes. I believe we can get this thread back on topic before I'm forced to chop off human heads. In fact, I've decided it is best for humanity that I drive it off a cliff myself, since it will be dead at the end of the month.

(WARNING: The following attachment is technically off-topic. Deal with it. My  most favorite DJ queen in the world :heart: would love to run tech for this performer. Sometimes it's good to be a Mod.)

• Upvote 1

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

It looks like there will be a party tonight. The one thin brunette is already there. They blew up and washed an air mattress and they are slicing up veggies in the kitchen.  Dasha and Demid are at N&B's for at least a dinner and maybe a party. And the Angels. Not enough cam views

• Upvote 1

It looks like 5 or 6 male guests and 3 female guests right now, The thin brunette who is with the dark hair guy in the white T, the girl with short brown hair who's showered for the last 2 parties, and a brunette with glasses whose boyfriend got drunk at the first party. All the girls are coupled up and hopefully staying over. It should make for a long night

The girl in the pink shirt looks like she would rather be anywhere but there tonight.  Granted, her BF has spent most of the night playing hockey with Marco and the other guests have not made any effort whatsoever to include her in their conversations. 

I am surprised Marco still has his shirt and shorts on - usually he just wears his briefs all day long lol.