Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

Il y a 4 heures, fredrik29 a dit :

Suis-je le seul qui est fatigué de rlc laisser d'autres personnes restent dans les appartements tout le temps, je ne pense pas que j'ai jamais vu ce couple être seul à la maison, toujours les clients séjournant plus, plus comme vivant là, et même avec suzan et appartement hector et carina et sabrina, nina et kira, dasha et Demid, zoya et lev. Je ne l'esprit des gens ayant des invités plus parfois, mais dans ces appartements, le client est à peu près qui y vivent à temps plein. Et sans surprise ce sont les appartements les plus ennuyeux et asexués son temps do rlc quelque chose, ces appartements doivent être remplacés. Il suffit de regarder carina et sabrina ils ont pas mal avait d'autres personnes qui y vivent depuis qu'ils ont déménagé dans comme le bleu et le rouge. Ils prennent probablement rentmoney à et de faire encore plus d'argent sur les rlc: s nom. envisage sérieusement d'annuler mon adhésion, les appartements ont tout simplement tourné vers resquilleurs paradise appartements pas quelques plus.

colocation is a lifestyle that Russian know perfectly !! do not think the apartments of young people in Russia are the same we see on rlc !!! if you look rotten apartments in which they live, you understand that they are better in clean apartment rlc !!! Russian young people used to live with others, because the finances are very hard !!! 70% of the population lives in st petersburg roommate, 70% is huge !!! if you had seen what crappy studio lived diana and EFIM before rlc, you would understand why the participants are very pleased to benefit from rlc apartments !!! guests are often present, as there are better shisha and make the sauna, rather than remain locked in their studios rotten !!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting the new general chat page: what amazes me about this apartment is how none of Marco and Stesha's friends seem to care they are on cam.  Out of twelve people at their party Saturday, all but three showered completely nude during their stay (one guy and girl left early, another girl showered in her shirt).  I couldn't even imagine telling my friends I lived in a cam house let alone have the majority not care if they shower (or have sex) on cam while visiting (Ditto other apartments as well - its amazing how many of Dasha and Demid's friends use their shower after their visit).  

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not a fan of the rubber.

Well...I can understand the need to use it on one night stands for example.  However, putting a condom on after you've already shagged the bird for a bit is not exactly the smartest thing to do.  Most men know there is always something that comes out before the big load.  This couple cant claim it is to prevent STI either.  Thinking that shagging in the bath is safe tells you more about these people than not!....LMAO :biggrin:

• Upvote 1