Jess & Sam

59 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Golfer, hot looking couple! Is there a way to just add a comment to soemones without all the images repeating again?

52 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Press and hold right mousebutton and mark the pics. then delete (same procedure as delete text).

Hi Balt, i didnt quite get that, i'm on a laptop with no mouse.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then two finger click and hit delete.

I hate it when im a dumb ass and can't understand what someone is saying. I just wanted to say thx to golfer for his dance fever comment,and for the images,  without the images all coming back again. I know thats annoying. if you get a minute spell out in a little more detail how to do that i'd appreciate it. By the way , i looked at the guest couple in the bathroom, a bunch of times and him shuffling over to unload in the tub, and i cant stop cracking up watching it, so funny! Thx, have a good night!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Literally take two fingers on the trackpad on your laptop and press down. You should see a menu pop up where you can click delete. Just move the cursor over the thing you want to delete and delete it. 

Or, of you don't have a trackpad. Right click and the same menu should appear. 

Yes, that guy purposely abandoning his girls perfectly good cum target in favor of a bath tub has got to be one of the top 5 funniest things that I have ever seen on these sites. 

Thank you, got it. My right click has cut instead of delete, it workedI  I'm soon going to join RLC or VHTV for a 3 month subscription. I gotta pick one or the other. Obviously i'm on here to see good looking people doing sexy stuff, from making love to plain old banging, to masterbating, more men please, and any other sexy goings on. The daily lives arent that interesting, just like mine at home, but seeing them living their lives makes the sexy stuff that much hotter it seems. Do you  subscribe to both of these sites, and i leaning towards VHTV , but all the technical problems, do they mess up your experience on there? I really love some of the couples on RLC, but so many are such duds, with literally nothing going on in them ever! What do you suggest?

• Upvote 2

I know what you mean about choosing. At RLC i wounld only watch 2 or 3 Apt. While at VHTV i would watch maybe the same. But now that we have Sveta amd Vlad. i'm down to 2 apt. i would watch. And that is why i only did 1 month just to check things out on VHTV. I will be doing the same on RLC to soon.

• Upvote 1

Some of the apartments in RLC there is no one home more than half the time. The cams are set up well though, and the technical problems at VHTV, dont seem to be an issue there. Sveta and Vlad were a hot couple, sad to see them go. Same with Geri and David. It seems like more turnover at VHTV, which i guess is good and bad. You get a favorite and then they go, but you get new couples coming in which notches up the fun not knowing what theyre all about

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thank you, got it. My right click has cut instead of delete, it workedI  I'm soon going to join RLC or VHTV for a 3 month subscription. I gotta pick one or the other. Obviously i'm on here to see good looking people doing sexy stuff, from making love to plain old banging, to masterbating, more men please, and any other sexy goings on. The daily lives arent that interesting, just like mine at home, but seeing them living their lives makes the sexy stuff that much hotter it seems. Do you  subscribe to both of these sites, and i leaning towards VHTV , but all the technical problems, do they mess up your experience on there? I really love some of the couples on RLC, but so many are such duds, with literally nothing going on in them ever! What do you suggest?

I am subscribed to VV,RLC and VHTV and i hardly watch VV and RLC.Since you are on a 'comfortable' time zone,you would not require replay.I will try to give you a rundown of the apartments in RLC.Brace Yourself !!

Teasing Only Apartments with occasional x-rated stuff

1. Barcelona Apartments

Irma, Lia, Mia and Stella
   Angelina, Gina and Belle

You will see naked girls doing their routine of sleeping,waking up,showers,surfing mobiles,occasional bad dancing,massages and providing 'good' pussy shots occasionally.Irma and Angelina bate in their 'peculiar' styles with Irma being more open.Some girls in the past have invited their boyfriends over and have fucked in their rooms.Irma has had some softcore lesbian encounters with a few girls,the latest being stella.

Warning - The Barca Lovers update the barca threads every 2 min or so as they are obsessed so you might find it difficult to find your post..:)

Leora and Paul
Leora wiggling her butt or hours and masturbating with fingers with occasional dildo.

Occasional Sex Apartments

Nina Kira,Maya and Stepan,Dasha and Demid,Zoya and Lev,Desiree and Raul
Demid prefers undercover and hate lights.Zoya bates with passion.Desiree bates sometimes.

KKH
Heidi is a sex monster and when in mood can bate for hours,can have sex with boyfriends,had a wild lesbian encounter with a girl that lasted a couple of hours.Kristy is sexy,dances well and have had BF's in bed.Havent seen Kami doing anything adventurous since the day i joined apart from 2 min bates.

Regular Sex Apartments

Adriana-Daniel with Anal play Sometimes
Linda and Tibor - Fun loving couple with regular sex
Stesha Marco - Stesha one finger bates and ALWAYS sex in BR.
Anabel and Efim - When they have sex,it's great.LR and BR.Anabel can also play violin.
Nelly and Bogdan - Sex Everywhere.LR preferred.Bogdan is a furious fucker.

Wild SEX

Masha and Sasha - You probably have heard of this one.Wild acrobatic sex in BR,LR,Bathroom,Foursomes and lasting for hours with many rounds.Masha is a freak.The guests that they have currently have also had their fair share of passionate sex in Bathroom,BR,LR and mostly no mole sex or undercover shit.Also,Anal.

No Sex
Julia-Eric - I failed to understand this couple.If you like male nudity EVERY time you log in,this apartment is great.Both are weirdos though.
Kitty Smith - ??? (Only Explanation)

• Upvote 2

I do not think they are some replacement to compose lows in condo management Alex and Lina or the long-awaited third couple (and who also believe now completely discarded on this purpose) and yes just a couple of friends in fun. My impression

The guy is the same one who's been here before on the day of Eric's event, Layla and Jess and who slept on the living room sofa. Now he returns with his girlfriend.
For the 2 of them, I must say, I have enjoyed it a lot: fun, outgoing, uninhibited and warm (mainly girlfriend).
They sync a lot and optimally well with Eric and Layla and I hope to see them more often here.

For this however what bothers me and worries however was a visible line separating Sam and Jess and therefore put them isolated or just aggregates to joint events when they are part.

For the event, I also added that I liked and gave a different "life" to this apartment and its "routine". Maybe the way is around and maybe one day hit 4 or 3 there. One day!

Something about Eric. Its ability to recover the day after these events get so bad to the previous. Not even a "hangover". Amazing

Something positive to note here for Sam as well. He does not "fail" and is not in a "pitiful" state. At least I have not seen him yet. Someone here already?

As for Jess and Sam, I have watched them more closely together and efficiently working their individual spice there. My moments at 2 are getting better and better therefore.