Jess & Sam

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Who are they ? Visit the threads and you will see,there are a select 'few' only spamming there.Recording the girls in and outs and toilet activities and waiting for them to give that 'shot' EVERY damn day.They make me sick to my stomach !!

I also find it way too much. Pages and pages of nothing. I can see why though, it's the same people and they treat it like a chatbox instead of a forum thread, fair play to them if they enjoy it but it's not for me.  I'm not complaining so much as I've no interest in Barca at all, I just hope they don't start doing the same on VH/VV and Julia and Eric.

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What is going on those threads? They really worship the girls, no problem with that, but i think they really don't want to see any men in those apartments. They rip that guy Alex a new asshole every time he comes over. Not the greatest looking man, but he' seems like a fun guy, the girls like him anyway, and it seems like they occassionaly give him a taste, which really causes an jealous explosion.

There is a problem with anyone that worships anybody on cam. I don't care if you're male or female. 

Not much more to be said that hasn't already been said before. The guys are old and lonely, which isn't a problem in itself except for they have extremely hypocritical views about the girls. They want to see the girls as sweet innocent angels... as long as she gets naked everyday and doesn't interact with any men. I've seen some guys worship a girl one day, then hurl all kinds of insults at her when she brings home a guy. They talk about loving (sometimes literally) these girls... and are too dense to realize that all they do is see them as children with no real agency, but only long as they show their tits, Being attracted to someone is one thing, but it goes far beyond attraction. They totally objectify them in every negative sense of the word. If she shows tits or pussy, she's amazing. If she keeps her clothes on, then off with her head. They literally don't see or want to acknowledge anything else about them except tits or pussy or ass.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There is a problem with anyone that worships anybody on cam. I don't care if you're male or female. 

Not much more to be said that hasn't already been said before. The guys are old and lonely, which isn't a problem in itself except for they have extremely hypocritical views about the girls. They want to see the girls as sweet innocent angels... as long as she gets naked everyday and doesn't interact with any men. I've seen some guys worship a girl one day, then hurl all kinds of insults at her when she brings home a guy. They talk about loving (sometimes literally) these girls... and are too dense to realize that all they do is see them as children with no real agency, but only long as they show their tits, Being attracted to someone is one thing, but it goes far beyond attraction. They totally objectify them in every negative sense of the word. If she shows tits or pussy, she's amazing. If she keeps her clothes on, then off with her head. They literally don't see or want to acknowledge anything else about them except tits or pussy or ass.

Well said even when its off topic:biggrin:. Thats exactly why I never visit the RLC section of CC

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nailed it mate. It's pretty grim stuff to be honest.

Agora mesmo, jabbath1987 disse:

Bem, quando você for para o tópico :biggrin:. É por isso que eu nunca visitei uma seção RLC do CC

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bem disse mesmo quando seu fora do tópico :biggrin:. É exatamente por isso que eu nunca visite a seção RLC do CC

I've had some experiences there, but I do not feel as integrated and comfortable as here.
The funniest thing is that I joined the CC for the RLC Forums.
I deviated at some point by reading the explanation topics of "site" and "about the site" justifications from VHTV, (the first ones here) and I ended up staying, lol.
:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I've had some experiences there, but I do not feel as integrated and comfortable as here.
The funniest thing is that I joined the CC for the RLC Forums.
I deviated at some point by reading the explanation topics of "site" and "about the site" justifications from VHTV, (the first ones here) and I ended up staying, lol.
:biggrin:

Glad to have you here 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eu não estou tão cansado sobre RLC. Há mais para ele, em seguida, apenas as meninas apts e posso ver totalmente como alguém pode desfrutar os outros apts apenas a forma como eles são. Eu gosto muito de Desiree, por exemplo.

I know I'm going to get stoned here, but I like Leora the way she is now.
::)