Jess & Sam

28 minutes ago, Russ said:

Alex & Lina needs to talk to the guest couple at Eric & Layla's house. The guest couple want to work for VH   :heart:

From Eric's moves, you're right. Then move Jess and Sam to one of the apartments (from Geri and David, example) and allocate them here.
Perfect solution for the 3 couples involved. And we will win double in this.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Este vh é quase impossível de assistir por causa de itrs corte e velocidade lenta - muito frustrante e tenho certeza que não será em torno de muito mais tempo se isso não mudar

Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem as you. Definitely something is being changed to alì but the effects of the moment are not at all encouraging.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Infelizmente, estou tendo o mesmo problema que você. Definitivamente algo está sendo mudado para alì, mas os efeitos do momento não são de todo encorajador.

And now virtually all the apartments Alex & Lina, officially of line. [Is it possible to improve more?

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Offline para manutenção curta. Espero que eles vão corrigir a qualidade pobres cam no Layla Erics quarto

I already think it is more accurate that this "maintenance" is for Alex and Lina to have a set of "pointers" with all their staff there and if Russ was happy in his appointment, possibly also with the guest's ticket.

Maybe to hit details of this entry.

And as an example of this evening's event, I am convinced that there is yes space there for 3 couples. If tuned all of course. It would make a huge difference and significant the front of the other apartments.

Crying here but because I'm getting "traumatized" with these "fast or short maintenance".

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

The guy is the same one who's been here before on the day of Eric's event, Layla and Jess and who slept on the living room sofa. Now he returns with his girlfriend.

Is it his girlfriend? He is wearing a ring, and she does not! Maybe he told his wife "I'm staying with my friend eric" to fuck another girl.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, Geri, David, Sveta, and Vlad are gone. These people here maybe potential tenants in a new place, but it won't be Geri or Sveta's place because those apts. are in Bulgaria. 

And where is the apt. from layla & Eric?

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

É a namorada dele? Ele está usando um anel, e ela não! Talvez ele tenha dito a sua esposa: "Estou ficando com o meu amigo eric" para foder outra garota.

Yes, I checked the ring on his finger after this post. Unfortunately I could not focus to see if she has it too.
And by the timeline now I see Eric along with him collecting all the cam in the room. So really for this point of the apartment we are without visualization.

8 hours ago, nack said:

Ich bin VV, RLC und VHTV abonniert und ich sehe kaum VV und RLC.Since Sie auf einer "bequemen" Zeitzone sind, würden Sie nicht replay.I versuchen, um Ihnen einen Überblick über die Wohnungen in RLC.Brace Yourself !!

Teasing nur Wohnungen mit gelegentlichen x-rated stuff

1. Barcelona Ferienwohnungen

Irma, Lia, Mia und Stella
   Angelina, Gina und Belle

Sie werden sehen, dass nackte Mädchen ihre Routine des Schlafens, des Aufwachens, der Duschen, des Surfens von Handys, des gelegentlichen schlechten Tanzens, der Massagen und der Bereitstellung von "guten" Pussyaufnahmen gelegentlich machen. Istrma und Angelina baten in ihren "eigenartigen" Stilen mit Irma, die offener ist Mädchen in der Vergangenheit haben ihre Freunde über eingeladen und haben in ihren Zimmern gefickt.Irma hat einige Softcore Lesben Begegnungen mit ein paar Mädchen, die neuesten Stella.

Warnung - Die Barca-Liebhaber aktualisieren die Barca-Fäden alle 2 min oder so, wie sie besessen sind, so dass Sie es vielleicht schwierig finden, Ihren Beitrag zu finden .. :)

Leora und Paul
Leora wackeln ihren Hintern oder Stunden und masturbieren mit den Fingern mit gelegentlichem Dildo.

Gelegentliche Sex Apartments

Nina Kira, Maya und Stepan, Dascha und Demid, Zoya und Lev, Desiree und Raul
Demid bevorzugt Undercover und Hass Lichter.Zoya bates mit Leidenschaft.Desiree Bates manchmal.

KKH
Heidi ist ein Sex-Monster und wenn in Stimmung kann stundenlang baten, kann Sex mit Freunden haben, hatte eine wilde lesbische Begegnung mit einem Mädchen, das ein paar Stunden dauerte.Kristy ist sexy, tanzt gut und hatte BF's im Bett.Havent Gesehen Kami macht irgendetwas Abenteuerliches seit dem Tag, an dem ich mich von 2 min Bates getrennt habe.

Regelmäßige Sex Apartments

Adriana-Daniel mit Anal-Spiel Manchmal
Linda und Tibor - Spaß liebende Paar mit
regelmäßigem Sex Stesha Marco - Stesha ein Finger bates und IMMER Sex in BR.
Anabel und Efim - Wenn sie Sex haben, ist es toll.LR und BR.Anabel kann auch Violine spielen.
Nelly und Bogdan - Sex Everywhere.LR bevorzugt.Bogdan ist ein wütender Ficker.

Wild SEX

Masha und Sasha - Sie haben wahrscheinlich von diesem gehört.Wild Akrobatik Sex in BR, LR, Bad, Foursomes und dauerhaft für Stunden mit vielen Runden.Masha ist ein Freak.Die Gäste, die sie derzeit haben auch ihren fairen Anteil an leidenschaftlichen Sex im Bad, BR, LR und meist kein Maulwurf oder Undercover Shit.Also, Anal.

Kein Sex
Julia-Eric - ich habe dieses Paar nicht verstanden. Wenn du die männliche Nacktheit magst, wenn du dich anmeldest, ist diese Wohnung großartig.
Kitty Smith - ??? (Nur Erläuterung)

You should mention that at RLC are some girls whose brain work only for 4 things: Fashion, Beauty, Whatsapp and looking in the mirror (Barca apts, Kristy and Kamila, kitty & Smith.)

And: There are (old) men in the forums of barca apts who really think they are in love with these girls. They have made themselves to protectors of the girls. If you say something negative about the girls, you get a shitstrom, and mods are informed immediately. These men have created their dream world there, and dominate the forum.

• Upvote 3