Jess & Sam

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cam3 precisa ser virado para a esquerda e cam2 um lil para a direita. Ambos mostram muita parede. Cam6 é muito baixo. Nós não ver muito bedframe antes. Eles desmontaram todos os cames durante a manutenção? Isso é uma má idéia @Voyeur House TV . Como você vê só traz problemas com cam foco e posicionamento depois

Yes ! I watched as Eric started collecting the cams from the bedroom. Apparently they had a visit.
Just something "sherlock" here to stay on point.

I do not think it was appropriate for the vissitas to have seen Eric's blue and red striped underwear on one of the bedside tables and Layla's red lubricant on the other.
:biggrin::cool:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eu tweeted-los para corrigir as posições. Se seu não feito por hoje à noite eu abrirei um bilhete para ele.

The cams may still be a little out of position, but the lenses and therefore the view (picture) looks like they had a cleaning of those.
:biggrin:

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but now I'm confused. Which "Alex" are we talking about? What do Irma and Stele visit from time to time?  RLC? The one of the body painting? Is his name Alex too?
Is Alex raining on a voyeur site? LOL.

And yes, I think he's somehow nice to girls. What reason I do not know, but that generates their attention, this generates. Of all .

Yep, another Alex,  He visits from time to time, when the girls are playing around dancing with no tops, or bottoms a few, rubbing each other etc. The poor bastard is never allowed to touch any of them though they are touching him pretty much everywhere. Sometimes he goes upstairs and they allow him some freedoms, and all hell breaks out in that thread

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

There is a problem with anyone that worships anybody on cam. I don't care if you're male or female. 

Not much more to be said that hasn't already been said before. The guys are old and lonely, which isn't a problem in itself except for they have extremely hypocritical views about the girls. They want to see the girls as sweet innocent angels... as long as she gets naked everyday and doesn't interact with any men. I've seen some guys worship a girl one day, then hurl all kinds of insults at her when she brings home a guy. They talk about loving (sometimes literally) these girls... and are too dense to realize that all they do is see them as children with no real agency, but only long as they show their tits, Being attracted to someone is one thing, but it goes far beyond attraction. They totally objectify them in every negative sense of the word. If she shows tits or pussy, she's amazing. If she keeps her clothes on, then off with her head. They literally don't see or want to acknowledge anything else about them except tits or pussy or ass.

Exactly!

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You know how it is, jealousy! Very possessive trait among many of the guys there. Not my cup of tea. I prefer to share the experience with you all. It's funner that way for everyone and a lot more welcoming to new people. I know that I fall head over heels for Sara, but I don't make any claims to her or profess my undying love for her. To me she's gorgeous and love the shape of her hips. I don't claim to know anything more about her. For all I know she could be evil bitch. 

The biggest problem with RLC is that most of the tenants are just boring to watch and it's too expensive for what you get. All of the girls apts are mostly nothing but tease factories. They don't have sex with guys. 

Bottomline is this, if you like watching raw sex designed to entice viewers, then VH is for you. If you want a more realistic voyeur experience where the tenants pretty much just live their lives, and you can enjoy the teasing girls, then RLC is for you. If you like seeing black spinning cirlcles, mostly empty rooms, and burned out has beens sitting around doing nothing, then VV is for you. 

When the time comes i'm going with VH , i love the back and forth on this forum. especially when it comes to VH.  It's notlike "Irmas home", "Stella showed her pussy", Lia took her top off", "Belle is in the shower", or "Angelinas bating" And some of my favorite couples are on RLC, can't have both at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That was the same conclusion that I came to, plus I can't stand the flashing dots on the screen. Plus, very few pictures and videos shared in the forum. It's like 1 or 2 guys post pics and gifs. If you're not watching 24/7 you're going to miss out. I joined once and most of the interesting things happened when I was asleep on West Coast USA time. Then the dots came into existence and that clamped everyone up from sharing pics or vids. Then they prevented full screen views on the free cams, and that did it for me. VH with all of its flaws, is the best voyeur experience for me. Knowing what I know about you, I think you'll be happier here with us. ❤

I'm also on the West Coast. While I stopped my RLC membership because those that I watched were up and active while I was either sleeping or working, those freakin' dots are too annoying. My guess is because RLC started blurring the free cams, they're projections for membership aren't being reached (which was a nice opening for VHTV).  They are too concerned with their videos being posted elsewhere vs supplying steady content. Controlled "distribution" can be a good thing for any business (ask Wifey's World). WW may be 15+ years old but they started out supplying free content and once established, controlled (not prohibit) free content; which still makes the site relevant.

I'm liking VHTV's approach. Plenty of kinks to work out but they saw opportunity and went for it. And along with supplying open communication in open forums, it appears they're growing.

• Upvote 2