Jess & Sam

Seeing the timeline to identify the drop point and once again impressed with Sam. Completely off line in everything that happens there right now. Literally the "nothing I speak, I hear nothing and I see nothing if it is not of my interest evolved for me or my responsibility"
I really admire and respect and a lot of people like that.

16 minutes ago, nack said:

Os convidados saíram?

15:55 p.m. Official time of the "death" of the cams for me by the timeline.

Before this the couple  guest had changed clothes to leave. Just them. New ice cream?
But I also stopped listening to Eric and Layla.
But we know how extremely fast they both change clothes for this purpose.
As a strong clue about "consequences," the cams being collected in their bedroom,

Visually and audibly only Jess and Sam were still there.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They are some who say the same thing about us. I don't think it's fair though. No one here claims to own any of the tenants. Nobody here professes their undying love every other post. I think the VH threads are quite friendly to new people and are quite tolerant of diffenent points of view. Lool at me. By all rignts I should have been run out of town a long time ago. People here are the best. 

We talk only about B1 and B2 threads!

1 hour ago, nack said:

True that @balt2103 I feel like puking every time i visit barca threads.Avoid it like a plague.

:sick:

What is going on those threads? They really worship the girls, no problem with that, but i think they really don't want to see any men in those apartments. They rip that guy Alex a new asshole every time he comes over. Not the greatest looking man, but he' seems like a fun guy, the girls like him anyway, and it seems like they occassionaly give him a taste, which really causes an jealous explosion.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

layla & eric afternoon fuck , bj, bate.

Capture_2017_03_23_11_52_03_97.png

Capture_2017_03_23_11_52_18_311.png

Capture_2017_03_23_11_54_58_856.png

I'd like an afternoon fuck today, but some of us need to work and pay rent and utility bills, unlike some others, whom i am extremely jealous of! Sexy pics golfer! You know how to pick those screenshots!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Eu não reconheci o cara convidado. Temos certeza de que o vimos? Ele não é o 1 que desaparecido naquela noite com o intervalo de 1/2 hora.

Yes, if the reference is to the one that bathed along with Eric and Layla after this "disappearance".
Himself .

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What is going on those threads? They really worship the girls, no problem with that, but i think they really don't want to see any men in those apartments. They rip that guy Alex a new asshole every time he comes over. Not the greatest looking man, but he' seems like a fun guy, the girls like him anyway, and it seems like they occassionaly give him a taste, which really causes an jealous explosion.

Who are they ? Visit the threads and you will see,there are only a select 'few' spamming there.Recording the girls in and outs and toilet activities and waiting for them to give that 'shot' EVERY damn day.They make me sick to my stomach !!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Sorry, but now I'm confused. Which "Alex" are we talking about? What do Irma and Stele visit from time to time?  RLC? The one of the body painting? Is his name Alex too?
Is Alex raining on a voyeur site? LOL.

And yes, I think he's somehow nice to girls. What reason I do not know, but that generates their attention, this generates. Of all .

• Upvote 1