Jess & Sam

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

When the time comes i'm going with VH , i love the back and forth on this forum. especially when it comes to VH.  It's notlike "Irmas home", "Stella showed her pussy", Lia took her top off", "Belle is in the shower", or "Angelinas bating" And some of my favorite couples are on RLC, can't have both at the same time.

i never payed for rlc but i posted a lot of pics & vids from the free pages. sex if i could catch it, or i found humor in the life things that they did & made up my own captions all in good fun. then they blocked my ip address TWICE!!!! but that was nothing compared to the people that got lifetime bans & lost their money for as little as posting 1 pic!!!! not to mention their $75 price tag if you include the time line. that doesn't mean that they don't have some good people in the apts cause they do. but the management are pieces of shit. a nice person on this forum showed me how to get the site back & even though i can go on it i seldom do. they took all of the fun out of watching it. vv was good at 1 time but vh is way better than vv at it's best. and vv now sucks. if you stay on it all day you might catch some sex but if it's 1 of their lame do nothing but sit around all day couples apts (yes i mean you boro) why bother. they're not interesting no matter what they do (which is not much)!!!!

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

Yes, I checked the ring on his finger after this post. Unfortunately I could not focus to see if she has it too.
And by the timeline now I see Eric along with him collecting all the cam in the room. So really for this point of the apartment we are without visualization.

she has not. See my pics on page 208!

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

she has not. See my pics on page 208!

as for the rings on the guests fingers or not i was married & lost my ring in my work gloves after i lost weight & decided not to wear 1 anymore. it doesn't necessarily mean anything 1 way or the other.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as for the rings on the guests fingers or not i was married & lost my ring in my work gloves after i lost weight & decided not to wear 1 anymore. it doesn't necessarily mean anything 1 way or the other.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything. That's right. But it could be. Eric has provided a friend his bed. And his shower. I've seen so much unusual on these cameras (like Mira & Jeka!)........

they did have 1 girl on there that was a real slut. she would have been gr8 with anna & alex. syble was her name. she was banging 2 guys at a time. but the last i checked she wasn't doing anything but covering the cams according to their forum. that combined with the minors and poor quality of cams (they made vv look like mgm studios) make them not to be watched.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they did have 1 girl on there that was a real slut. she would have been gr8 with anna & alex. syble was her name. she was banging 2 guys at a time. but the last i checked she wasn't doing anything but covering the cams according to their forum. that combined with the minors and poor quality of cams (they made vv look like mgm studios) make them not to be watched.

Never watched them. You said quality was even worse than VV? Cant imagine its possible :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That was the same conclusion that I came to, plus I can't stand the flashing dots on the screen. Plus, very few pictures and videos shared in the forum. It's like 1 or 2 guys post pics and gifs. If you're not watching 24/7 you're going to miss out. I joined once and most of the interesting things happened when I was asleep on West Coast USA time. Then the dots came into existence and that clamped everyone up from sharing pics or vids. Then they prevented full screen views on the free cams, and that did it for me. VH with all of its flaws, is the best voyeur experience for me. Knowing what I know about you, I think you'll be happier here with us. ❤

I agree 100%, so much fun on here with all the regular posters. ! And the irregular posters also i don't get into any debt, so it may be another month or so for me to get on. Anything i charge get s paid off when i get the bill 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree 100%, so much fun on here with all the regular posters. ! And the irregular posters also i don't get into any debt, so it may be another month or so for me to get on. Anything i charge get s paid off when i get the bill 

when i did post shit on rlc there were times when i was almost the only 1. then when i got blocked some days would go by where i would see nothing on 90% of the apts.

• Upvote 1