Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

if she is going to keep that up wish she would kick both legs back up for just one living color shot

I think the marathon is over for now-Heidi get some well deserved sleep and thank you for sharing::)

She seems to have as much Stamina As Sasha and Masha with their Marathon swinger orgies ::)

12 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm starting to get concerned for her now. She doesn't seem to be able to stop. She is still going, even though she did cover herself about 20 minutes ago. She is going to be very, very sore tomorrow. Both her kitty and her legs and her arms have all been in almost constant motion for 3 hours or more now. It's almost like she's hypnotized and simply is not being allowed to stop by her subconscious mind. I've never seen anything like it. 

Why you wanna join Silvia too?,,,I'll send you the video too :biggrin::biggrin:

11 minutes ago, havingablast said:

You are fucking deeeesgusting ------ and a man after my own heart. :sick:

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

She was finally able to roll over and seems to have stopped. I hope so. Maybe her body finally said "enough". In addition to her physical soreness that is sure to be present, it will be interesting to see what her attitude is like after she wakes up.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Reese-Witherspoon-Die-Hangover-gif.gifhangover-gif-1.gif

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sure the B2 orgy still trumps this.

So Misc, I am going to disagree a bit with you on this one, and here is why. I feel that event we witnessed last night was completely natural and unplanned, it was very real and unihibited. The B-2 night to remember was planned, staged and well thought out. That is the real difference, now whether one event trumps the other, well that can be debated by the membership on this forum. but what we saw lat night by the girls was in it's purest form.  each girl did everything they could to show and give complete satisfaction to eah other and the other person. That is what we all require in a sexual moment. I don't feel that was the case the in the night to remember in B-2.

• Upvote 2