Ideas & Feature Requests #1

Is there any chane you could set the replay timeline to reflect the local time at the aparment being viewed.  I notice that my timeline is set to EST not the time line reflected in the on-screen clocks.  It would make it easier to reference a particular event.

Just now, Eyenthesky said:

Is there any chane you could set the replay timeline to reflect the local time at the aparment being viewed.  I notice that my timeline is set to EST not the time line reflected in the on-screen clocks.  It would make it easier to reference a particular event.

For sure it will be done in recent future. We're developing it to become better and better while it's in Beta. We want to be sure every aspect of Timeline is perfect by the time it goes out of Beta :)

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

For sure it will be done in recent future. We're developing it to become better and better while it's in Beta. We want to be sure every aspect of Timeline is perfect by the time it goes out of Beta :)

it's also nice to see the individual hours and tick marks in five minute increments like the old one.  Thanks for your consideration.

4 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

it's also nice to see the individual hours and tick marks in five minute increments like the old one.  Thanks for your consideration.

Time will be shown on hover on each increment. Increments will be decreased soon so the navigation will be much smoother and pointing interesting moments will become much easier.