Ideas & Feature Requests #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you please move cam4 in Anna Alex appt. to the other side of bed (besides window); So we can see it from the other side too. Cam4 and cam5 there have almost same view which makes hardly any sense. Thank you

Currently all 3 cams are on the one side of the bed. Makes no sense at all!

BTW, you also don´t like to go thru the formalism of the support message system?? :blush:

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

A transgendered person would be very interesting to watch. If you can find a passable male to female I think interesting things would happen. You'd probably have to expand outside of Russia or Bulgaria though. People would freak out, but hey, just like Anna and Alex people would tune in just to see what would happen. 

Maybe. 

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe this has already been asked, but is there any chance for parties among different apartments?

Definately yes. We're planning something exciting under codename "VHTV Summer Campus". 

Can you please improve the lighting in Anna Alex bedroom. Its very dark under daylight conditions. Cam quality is suffering because of this. Thanks.

Forwarded that to Alex&Anna.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Can you please improve the lighting in Anna Alex bedroom. Its very dark under daylight conditions. Cam quality is suffering because of this. Thanks.

Forwarded that to Alex&Anna.

This is not so easy to solve, more for tech guys to adjust the cam remotely. All 3 cams in this room are opposite to the window and during daylight the automatic of the cam is irritated and reacting to the direct light in the lens.

Best would be to have classical cam placement: 1 cam left, 1 right and the 3rd from footage.....

BTW: if the support ticket system could be accessed with one click, then it would be used much more often :cool:

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, spielo said:

This is not so easy to solve, more for tech guys to adjust the cam remotely. All 3 cams in this room are opposite to the window and during daylight the automatic of the cam is irritated and reacting to the direct light in the lens.

Best would be to have classical cam placement: 1 cam left, 1 right and the 3rd from footage.....

BTW: if the support ticket system could be accessed with one click, then it would be used much more often :cool:

I already wrote to support suggesting to put cam4 on a tripod in front of the bed.

I like the idea of party's period just to see how they react to others but a party with the other houses would be great. Anything to get them away from TV or phone would be great. I know when we complain about them setting around all day you think all we want is for them to have sex and that's not true, Do something anything.