Ideas & Feature Requests #1

23 hours ago, ewerest said:
To make the timeline more useful and reflected in all life transactions that would be great. If your site is getting better every day.

We are considering adding markers to Timeline, which will forward viewer to the separate video page with this featured moment. This is cross-feature between Timeline and Moments.

10 hours ago, jjs said:

I am not a paid member , but to attract people to this site , you should really adjust your free cams better .

Please let us know how. We may consider doing so if your request becomes popular.

16 hours ago, Moretits said:

More rooms

More everything!

its ok useing markers on timeline too sent ppl to a seprate page but what about all the other videos from other days ??? and not just the last 24 hours why not put a video section of all the action just like vv have makes it more simple that seems too work fine that way tbh

vhtv i knw you wont answer me you never do reply too me but i will try one last time lol so u keep saying about video section u said it will be up and running by tue and its now wed i aint complaining i am just asking when will the video section be ready it gets boring and a pain in the butt keep looking for the action on timeline i am a prem memeter of vhtv why not just do a vid section like vv it works perfectly well for them so just do the same as them ppl dont like the timeline its too much effort and i totaly agree please let all of us knw when vid section is ready ????????? thanks

agree with joey,me too i am member and i am not satisfied with the quality videos or light,i remember  VH  said "we want do the best voyeur site" if you want do the best voyeur-site the first thing you need to do it's buying better cameras and not this actual low cost cameras,that cameras are exactly at the same level of vv,this is one reason for why i will not continue with this site till i don't see better quality videos and sound,good luck the road will be very long....the quality is most important than the quantity of the appartments !

I don't speak out very often, but in this instance I am going to come to the defense of VHTV, it was almost 3 years into operation before RLC upgraded from the old style cameras  and terible lighting and shitty liittle apartments to the newer high def cameras and larger apartments. . other than just your membership to VHTV. Give them a break they have only been in business and open to the public for little over 3 months. and they are already providing as many services as posible currently.  It very hard to run, and operate a cadilac when you can only afford a chevy. :biggrin:

Patienence is a virtue, and all good things come to those who are willing to wait ......confucious say.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't speak out very often, but in this instance I am going to come to the defense of VHTV, it was alomost 3 years into operation before RLC upgraded from the old style cameras  and terible lighting and shitty liittle apartments to the newer high def cameras and larger apartments. . other than just your membership to VHTV. Give them a break they have only been in business and open to the public for little over 3 months. and they are already providing as many services as posible currently.  It very hard to run, and operate a cadilac when you can only afford a chevy. :biggrin:

Patienence is a virtue, and all good things come to those who are willing to wait ......confucious say.

ok but at this moment they have not to say "we want do the best voyeur-site" ,the direction take the site is propose a maximum of appartments and faster but i don't think it's the good strategy,like i said i prefer have 4 appartments with great quality videos and sound than have 20 appartments with this actual quality videos.this site can be interesting but in some years just depend what they want to do,for now i have not the patience for waiting they change all the cameras.they want do all but too faster in spite of the quality just need take for example this last timeline

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The quality of cams is already much better as of VV

some cams are good but a majority are not good because of the bad light,they have alot of spotlight to add for ugrade  a little the quality videos but it's not with jacky's bf we can have the best work,he is not a professionnal for that and when i see this all cables on the floor and this cameras on tripod the goal for be the best voyeur site is very very far,too amateur work for me.

Low light quality on RLC is shitty too. But yes you are right improve the lighting on some cams would be good. However its not crucial. Adding more interesting people and appartements with new interesting concepts and finally the finished timeline and archives is what matters. 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Low light quality on RLC is shitty too. But yes you are right improve the lighting on some cams would be good. However its not crucial. Adding more interesting people and appartements with new interesting concepts and finally the finished timeline and archives is what matters. 

some cameras on rlc are very bad too,the vanessa appartment is the most worst with the quality videos

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

The first thing you need is to improve your CAMERAS AND LIGHTING. If you heard this, a Dozen times, that along, tells me you are NOT serious entrepreneurs. Without the proper equipment, why talk about anything else, this is what`s going to make you the money and residual income, audio, don`t care, can`t understand them anyway. 

I am a member, and so, far I am NOT impressed, with your CAMS, and Spectrum, the number one reason for this, you are not re-investing into the company. Do it right! I rather watch two apartments with the right set up, them multiple with the wrong set up. I am a young retired entrepreneur, I own Restaurants, and sold them recently... If I were to start a business, I would seriously look into this; it's good to see that you're asking for people's opinions, well, need I say more? 

RLC, has the best CAMS, by far, But worst Customer service and there certified ASSHOLES! In my opinion. I like the fact, I can record with you, and not for profit, but to enjoy with others here at CC forum. I wish all success...Joeybaggs 19.gif.bbda9b5f5a366dd043df23063ac1fc3a.gif

19.gif.bbda9b5f5a366dd043df23063ac1fc3a.gif

Welcome Joeybaggs to VHTV.Would disagree on cams quality.Look at Vanessa/Thomas cams and some of the others too.Cams quality here is much better even in NV.Cams positioning,may be not and they do take inputs from subscribers unless RLC who are  shitbags and never respond.

I