Ideas & Feature Requests #1

5 hours ago, Rhdem said:

i don't know if can be useful but an apt whit only 1 man or men (hetero) can be interesting... they can invite more girls in their apt :biggrin:

Why hetero? If you really want to spice things up, just leave all options open...:biggrin:

On 18/08/2017 at 6:18 PM, Zwavelaar said:

Why hetero? If you really want to spice things up, just leave all options open...:biggrin:

I read somewhere - probably on here - that Misty is bisexual, so the reverse of a Misty apt would be a single bisexual man.

On 11/08/2017 at 7:15 AM, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone. 

First of all, sorry @stanley for not getting back to you in this thread. We are very busy lately with upcoming changes to website, but will get back to communicate with you soon. 

We have already stated before, that we not only don't mind gay apartments (both male and female gay), and we still plan to introduce them. Hopefuly, we will do it this year, but yet we don't have exact dates - we will announce it separately. 

We at VHTV are aimed to deliver diversity to our clients. That includes such things as CasaHot, which is way different from what our clients expect to see. Consider our service as a TV (well, it's in our name), where you can watch different channels which you may like or may not. That's why everyone is told at VHTV, that if you don't like any apartment - just skip it as you do with your TV. 

On male only videos at our Archive Moments section - hands up, we are on. I will send you a private message later with some questions as a basic interview process. 

So come on, it's time to end this discrimination bullshit discussed here. If you click on an apartment with male people living there, you know what you are doing. We may add additional markings at our apartment lists to make it clear for everyone what is expected to be there. 

VHTV

Hope to see a gay apt too. Choices and diversity as descirbed. 

• Like 1

I don't know if you've thought about this @Voyeur House TV but I just have and thought I'd share.

You could probably save a lot of bandwidth by limiting which cams send audio.  For an ordinary size room with 3 cameras in, you'll only ever need 1 camera transmitting audio, which saves, obviously 2 audio streams.  The larger the room with more cameras then add the streams from the best cam positions but you'll never need to transmit from all of them.  It will improve customer experience too.

For example:

Misty's apartment.  The audio from the cam above the TV is awful because of the TV.  There is no need to tell her to have the tv off or keep the TV volume low.  Just cut out the audio stream from that cam and synch the video with the audio stream from the camera above the sofa.  If you do this strategically in all apartments you're gonna see your bandwidth issues drop considerably.

It's just a theory, that should be easy to do if you get the right person to look at it.

On 8/25/2017 at 11:26 AM, Maturin said:

I don't know if you've thought about this @Voyeur House TV but I just have and thought I'd share.

You could probably save a lot of bandwidth by limiting which cams send audio.  For an ordinary size room with 3 cameras in, you'll only ever need 1 camera transmitting audio, which saves, obviously 2 audio streams.  The larger the room with more cameras then add the streams from the best cam positions but you'll never need to transmit from all of them.  It will improve customer experience too.

For example:

Misty's apartment.  The audio from the cam above the TV is awful because of the TV.  There is no need to tell her to have the tv off or keep the TV volume low.  Just cut out the audio stream from that cam and synch the video with the audio stream from the camera above the sofa.  If you do this strategically in all apartments you're gonna see your bandwidth issues drop considerably.

It's just a theory, that should be easy to do if you get the right person to look at it.

Hey @Maturin,

Thank you for your idea. We did consider this when we launched, but not for the bandwidth, just to reduce the amount of equipment installed. The case is, we don't lack any bandwidth at all. Our streaming infrastructure has much more bandwidth in reserve and we never experience problems because of the lack of bandwidth. We at VHTV may experience problems when some of server equipment fails somewhere in our nodes which located in different countries. But basically, no, we don't need more bandwidth, as some of our viewers like to say. 

The reason for lags for some of users is their ISP connection and connection reliability between their ISP servers and our data-centers. The second option for that is that their connection is... shitty. Our single stream takes about 1.6mbs for end-user. So if end-user's connection speed is around1.5-5mbps, that would be not enough, considering background processes on PC, other streams, web browsing, Spotify, etc. That applies to some of states in US and Australia clients. For them we're preparing something great to give them a chance to enjoy VHTV even with bad internet connection they have, or if you're on cellular connection wherever you are. Hopefully, we will introduce these changes by the end of this year.

VHTV

On 8/25/2017 at 8:46 PM, pudley said:

The biggest improvement would be more/larger servers to increase band width. Anytime something interesting happens all I see is BUFFERING - BUFFERING!

Hi @pudley,

Please consider submitting Support ticket via voyeur-house.tv/support, we will ask you to pass our speedtest and we will try to help you with your buffering problems.

@Voyeur House TV

1) A long while ago you said that next on the list of new features would be preview thumbnail pictures on the home page so that we could see at a glance anything interesting happening without having to go through each apartment in turn and each camera in turn - do you have any updates on this i.e. is it close to being implemented or is it still a long way off?

2) Could I ask that the bathroom cam in Margaret/Tony apartment be moved to the same position as in Eric/Layla apartment?

3) I know I've asked a dozen times before - but could you get someone to change the time on the bathroom cam at Artur/Carol's place - it is 4 hours wrong.

Thanks.

About 2) not for sure, but watching the images, at E&L it seems a specific camera to catch a wide angle on closed spaces. At M&T looks like a regular cam (only on a higher position). So if moved to the same position i guess will not catch the same 'wide angle'

Agree with 1)

Several subscribers, me included, have indicated that an English speaking house would be nice to have (irrespective of the country it is hosted from).  This may or may not be in the pipeline but in the meantime could one of the houses where sufficient language skills exist have an 'English speaking night'? I feel sure that there is possibly a broader command of English in some of the apartments than we give them credit for. If organised then this conversation in English to accompany the normal activities of the evening, so let's hope it is one of the more popular houses. We probably wouldn't care if SXGD did it.

• Like 1