Ideas & Feature Requests #1

21 minutes ago, stanley said:

As a gay man I have to say that in the main people on here are extremely tollerant and supportive.

I have been a little dismayed at some of the recent posts in the Gary apartment thread saying Gary must be gay. The comments seem to be derogatory as they are calling him gay for being boring/a lack of sex and not because they have seen any evidence of homosexual tendancies in Gary.

Just because a guy doesn't have sex doesn't make him gay. Gary doesn't have sex because he is shy of showing his body. He's been in an apartment with camera's for a month now and still is afraid to turn around in the shower and expose his penis. None of this makes him gay, it just makes him totally unsuitable as a participant at VHTV.

You know Stanley is spot on here. The rest of us have failed because although we agree by what Stanley & mib is saying not one of us have spoken out and shut them sort of comments down, so on my behalf I do apologise to the LBGT community for not doing my part.

• Like 1

@Voyeur House TV When you have maintenance on cameras in apartments is it possible that either yourselves or managers take a picture or screen shot before hand so when they reset the cams then they know where they had them before so that we don't need to contact you for to get them back to the better placements.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Just In said:

@Voyeur House TV When you have maintenance on cameras in apartments is it possible that either yourselves or managers take a picture or screen shot before hand so when they reset the cams then they know where they had them before so that we don't need to contact you for to get them back to the better placements.

Very good idea. I just had to submit a ticket for 5 cams out of 8 all with issues after maintenance.

• Like 1

It's because of this ideia changes,sane "detabes" that I truly think the VH forum(and their users)are great.Truly great stuff and this is how any forum should work in any place of the world.Take my hat on you all.

• Like 2

On 24/01/2017 at 0:22 AM, Amy3 said:

Good luck in your quest. Don't insult my intelligence, it's always about the money. For reals!

Same here. It's pretty insulting to read "we don't do this for money", or "VH doesn't earn money, participant does", or "participant make enough money".

Actually, this forum is forbidden to children, so you have to talk to adults, and adults know everybody need to make a living :)

• Like 1

Hi @Voyeur House TV could you have a free 12h timeline for the free cam users, this will allow non EU countries to view what has happened in the last 12 hours and decide if they want to get a sub, this is a taster of what you can get if you subscribe. It also allows for the point Amy was making but not being specific to one nation.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

هذه ليست فكرة سيئة على الإطلاق! بهذه الطريقة يمكن للمشترك المحتمل على الأقل مسح والحصول على فكرة الذين يعيشون هناك وما هي كل شيء. 

ايمي انا من بلد بعيد لاستطيع المشاركه ممكن ان تساعديني وشكرا

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure, but what's the point if it's a one way street. I guess so many people drag VH into their comments, yours truly included, that he has a sea of notifications. Even still, it seems that he jumps on CC for 2 minutes and then he is gone. I can understand missing questions about individual apts, but it seems to me that he should be all over the VH thread and this one a lot more frequently especially when people are actually making suggestions no matter how crazy they may be. After a while people learn and just stop dropping comments in the suggestion box or never make them at all figuring why bother. 

Agree with you... already suggest 3-4 things.. and no responce from @Voyeur House TV  (either positive, negative or neutral)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1