Ideas & Feature Requests #1

3 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Several subscribers, me included, have indicated that an English speaking house would be nice to have (irrespective of the country it is hosted from).  This may or may not be in the pipeline but in the meantime could one of the houses where sufficient language skills exist have an 'English speaking night'? I feel sure that there is possibly a broader command of English in some of the apartments than we give them credit for. If organised then this conversation in English to accompany the normal activities of the evening, so let's hope it is one of the more popular houses. We probably wouldn't care if SXGD did it.

Hehe great idea. As it would be really funny hear them speak English :biggrin: Will forward that to James 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Several subscribers, me included, have indicated that an English speaking house would be nice to have (irrespective of the country it is hosted from).  This may or may not be in the pipeline but in the meantime could one of the houses where sufficient language skills exist have an 'English speaking night'? I feel sure that there is possibly a broader command of English in some of the apartments than we give them credit for. If organised then this conversation in English to accompany the normal activities of the evening, so let's hope it is one of the more popular houses. We probably wouldn't care if SXGD did it.

And why not make a party where members can vote for music being played? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I have no ideas requests at the moment, but I wanna say 1 thing, in this forum I see too much hide hate against gay people... better I'm out.

For me it's a live and let live kind of feeling, I may not be interested in anything relating to men getting it on with each other so I don't watch, that being said men can do what ever they want to each other just like women can do whatever they like to each other as long as there is no harm being inflicted. To me everyone is entitled to enjoy what they like and as I say I don't need to watch if I feel I don't like it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mib82 said:

I have no ideas requests at the moment, but I wanna say 1 thing, in this forum I see too much hide hate against gay people... better I'm out.

as a hetero male i have no interest in watching naked men except when they are having sex. having said that i also believe that everyone has a right to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone & i would not want anyone telling me what i can & can't do. also when saving archive moments i may have been guilty of cutting some showers short once the women were done but since realizing that some members enjoy seeing the guys i now try to keep those scenes intact. also if a guy is doing something like bating or showering i have been saving that when i see it. also i think that we are lucky to be watching vh as they are forward thinking enough to consider starting a gay apt. there obviously is a market for it & there are plenty of other apts for those who don't want to watch it. don't stop posting in the forum because a few people haven't caught up with the modern world yet. you should allways feel free to express yourself. you might be pleasantly surprised by the reactions!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as a htero male i have no interest in watching naked men except when they are having sex. having said that i also believe that everyone has a right to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone & i would not want anyone telling me what i can & can't do. also when saving archive moments i may have been guilty of cutting some showers short once the women were done but since realizing that some members enjoy seeing the guys i now try tokeep those scenes intact. also if a guy is doing something like bating or showering i have been saving that when i see it. also i think that we are lucky to be watching vh as they are forward thinking enough to consider starting a gay apt. there obviously is a market for it & there are plenty of other apts for those who don't want to watch it. don't stop posting in the forum because a few people haven't caught up with the modern world yet. you should allways feel free to express yourself. you might be pleasantly surprised by the reactions!

Damn as some of things you may write that I disagree with you have hit this one home, nice work.

• Like 1

In CC we currently have two options when reacting to a post ('Like' and 'UP') could we have a third option of a big grin. It would count exactly the same as either of the others in terms of merit but would also indicate that the post (text or image) was amusing or entertaining.

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

In CC we currently have two options when reacting to a post ('Like' and 'UP') could we have a third option of a big grin. It would count exactly the same as either of the others in terms of merit but would also indicate that the post (text or image) was amusing or entertaining.

Great idea but I don't know if it's possible with Invision CMS

• Like 1

As a gay man I have to say that in the main people on here are extremely tollerant and supportive.

I have been a little dismayed at some of the recent posts in the Gary apartment thread saying Gary must be gay. The comments seem to be derogatory as they are calling him gay for being boring/a lack of sex and not because they have seen any evidence of homosexual tendancies in Gary.

Just because a guy doesn't have sex doesn't make him gay. Gary doesn't have sex because he is shy of showing his body. He's been in an apartment with camera's for a month now and still is afraid to turn around in the shower and expose his penis. None of this makes him gay, it just makes him totally unsuitable as a participant at VHTV.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

As a gay man I have to say that in the main people on here are extremely tollerant and supportive.

I have been a little dismayed at some of the recent posts in the Gary apartment thread saying Gary must be gay. The comments seem to be derogatory as they are calling him gay for being boring/a lack of sex and not because they have seen any evidence of homosexual tendancies in Gary.

Just because a guy doesn't have sex doesn't make him gay. Gary doesn't have sex because he is shy of showing his body. He's been in an apartment with camera's for a month now and still is afraid to turn around in the shower and expose his penis. None of this makes him gay, it just makes him totally unsuitable as a participant at VHTV.

Nice statement. I am strongly against any discrimination of the gay lesbian or trans in here.

• Like 2