Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because the cam quality is actally pretty good... Maybe they stream more data as the site is at the moment able to display and we will see further improved quality in future. Please dont complain about large Files because smaller files will impact quality for sure. 13 min and 1,2GB is big but not unusual big. 

if i recording 13 mn on rlc my file is around 200 mb and the quality is really better than vh,it's a real problem for me this large files on vh,don't know if i'm gonna continue more longer with this site

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

if i recording 13 mn on rlc my file is around 200 mb and the quality is really better than vh,it's a real problem for me this large files on vh,don't know if i'm gonna continue more longer with this site

I think they are streaming umcompressed video to have the opportunity to upgrade quality quite easy in the future. RLC is streaming compressed video. I noticed too that the streams are quite large. But I wont complain. A big hard disk cost no more than 2 months of VH :biggrin: If you have problems playing large files try vlc player. It plays literally everything :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think they are streaming umcompressed video to have the opportunity to upgrade quality quite easy in the future. RLC is streaming compressed video. I noticed too that the streams are quite large. But I wont complain. A big hard disk cost no more than 2 months of VH :biggrin: If you have problems playing large files try vlc player. It plays literally everything :biggrin:

my problem it's my computer is alrealy praticaly full and i am not readdy to buy another hard drive for the moment,i need change my car first :biggrin: buy a hard drive is not my priority i will waiting this archive videos on vh for recorded what i have missed later

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

my problem it's my computer is alrealy praticaly full and i am not readdy to buy another hard drive for the moment,i need change my car first :biggrin: buy a hard drive is not my priority i will waiting this archive videos on vh for recorded what i have missed later

Understood. But an external hard drive is not soo expensive and if you only keep the really good vids 1TB drive should do it :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Understood. But an external hard drive is not soo expensive and if you only keep the really good vids 1TB drive should do it :biggrin:

if i want i can but for be honest i prefer waiting for buy a new computer at the end of this year and put inside three hard drive of 2 TB :biggrin: + buy external hard drive after for save copy,this is my plan

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

if i want i can but for be honest i prefer waiting for buy a new computer at the end of this year and put inside three hard drive of 2 TB :biggrin: + buy external hard drive after for save copy,this is my plan

Better go for a NAS my friend and put a fast SSD in your new computer. But now back to topic :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did not notice them doing that. What did they do?

Camera 8 the closet door is open it blocks a little of the view so when they are starting to get busy Mia gets up puts clothes on hanger puts it on handle on closet door to block more of the view.