Anna & Alex - Part 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hey!
At no time did this apartment and its concept and members(Anna and Alex included too) hated by me here.

Criticized, yes hard and widely praised when properly deserved.

As my stamp on this forum, I still believe in them and their future development potential.
And what I can do (besides paying, lol), for this purpose I will continue to do.
He

You are always the voice of reason among us crazy guys :biggrin:

some of us remember bad times for anna & alex. but we remember good times also. it's just that when they 1st came to vh the bad stuff was fresh in everyone's mind. they are far from perfect but have tried hard to be better and that is appreciated. i hope they keep it up. just like kenny being trashed for example. we'd rather say good things about him. we just want the site to be enjoyable. i'm sure everyone would rather be able to say good things all the time. i like it a lot better that way.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some of us remember bad times for anna & alex. but we remember good times also. it's just that when they 1st came to vh the bad stuff was fresh in everyone's mind. they are far from perfect but have tried hard to be better and that is appreciated. i hope they keep it up. just like kenny being trashed for example. we'd rather say good things about him. we just want the site to be enjoyable. i'm sure everyone would rather be able to say good things all the time. i like it a lot better that way.

Well said. Most important is to always respect each other and our opinions here. Thats why I like it in here.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Alguns de nós lembramos de tempos ruins para anna & alex. Mas nos lembramos de bons tempos também. É apenas que quando eles vieram para vh o material ruim estava fresco na mente de todos. Eles estão longe de ser perfeito, mas têm tentado difícil ser melhor e que é apreciado. Espero que eles continuem. Apenas como o kenny que está sendo trashed por exemplo. Nós preferimos dizer coisas boas sobre ele. Nós apenas queremos que o site seja agradável. Tenho certeza que todos preferem ser capazes de dizer coisas boas o tempo todo. Eu gosto muito melhor dessa maneira.

Golfer06, Jabbath1987,

As I have been registering here in this forum, I am hopeful of seeing (for the first time) these "golden years" of VV for this apartment there.

It is tempting that Anna and Alex also want to return to their glory days.

And I still believe not only myself but all who have had this experience before.

This apartment (in particular, I emphasize, by the amount of occupants in it at the moment) has to attract the still remnants (and paying subscribers VV, dissatisfied), with its dynamics and new proposal.
If he does not, other apartments will do so (or another site).

To excuse translation errors and possibly confusing meanings of sentences

• Upvote 1

Happy family.

And I want to give credit to Kenny. He didn't stop all action to turn off the light. He let everything happen naturally. Just like the guests didn't stop their action to turn on the light. That would have been just as unrealistic. Today was the most real we've seen any of them and they all look happier for it.

happy family.png

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

Hey!
At no time did this apartment and its concept and members(Anna and Alex included too) hated by me here.

Criticized, yes hard and widely praised when properly deserved.

As my stamp on this forum, I still believe in them and their future development potential.
And what I can do (besides paying, lol), for this purpose I will continue to do.
He

you the only one always positive, i skip most comments here but i always enjoy your comments. keep it up  

20 hours ago, russ said:

Camera 8 the closet door is open it blocks a little of the view so when they are starting to get busy Mia gets up puts clothes on hanger puts it on handle on closet door to block more of the view. 

Mia loves to look in the mirror, which is located on the inside of the cabinet door. I think she hung jeans on the cabinet door knob is not on purpose. She just did not realize that they close camera review.
Anna said to her, that open closet door closes the camera review. I think Mia will no longer leave it open.

Mia & Kenny Jeans.gif

Mia & Kenny Jeans 2.gif

Юрий_2017_02_17_18_31_15.jpg

• Upvote 1