Anna & Alex - Part 1

20 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay now watched it one more time and you see Kenny say sth. to her. So it COULD be intentional. I tend to say yes now. Still interested in others opinions. Our dear friend @Yury could help with a translation maybe. Furhtermore it would be too much coincidence the cam got blocked right before sex... 

Kenny asked Mia to close the door to the room. Apparently jeans hanging on the door handle. Mia says that the jeans still wet. So she hung them not in the closet, but on the handle of the cabinet door.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anyone want to screencap Peter's shit covered toilet paper at 20:25 from cam 10?  Who the fuck wipes their ass standing up?

Hahahaha!! That sounds pretty disgusting, but i hope someone posts it for the funny horribleness of it.

• Upvote 2

So, at 0743 on LR cam, does Alex cum or just give up? Weird! I really hate that shity look on Alex's face after sex. That would be enough for me to bail. Anna could do so much better. Alex is just a lousy lover. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Yury said:

Mia loves to look in the mirror, which is located on the inside of the cabinet door. I think she hung jeans on the cabinet door knob is not on purpose. She just did not realize that they close camera review.
Anna said to her, that open closet door closes the camera review. I think Mia will no longer leave it open.

Mia & Kenny Jeans.gif  0   51.15 MB

Mia & Kenny Jeans 2.gif  0   37.18 MB

Юрий_2017_02_17_18_31_15.jpg  0   280.03 kB

I've noticed both Kenny and Mia closing the closet door today.

9 minutes ago, heineken said:

I've noticed both Kenny and Mia closing the closet door today.

Yes, and the lights. Boo hiss! 

I'll give Kenny some credit, he is very much in good shape. One solid muscle. He should be proud to show it off.