Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

WTF rae you talking about? I don't say to my guy, 'OK, you can fuck me now and lick my pussy"! every time we make love. And this guy plays with his phone while she's blowing him half the time, this is pretty much the same as that w/o the phone.

Yo Howard, this post wasn't directed at you, just the overall conversation.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Garoto, espero que Anna esteja em uma festa de sexo recebendo slammed por 3 caras enquanto ela está sentindo up 2 pintinho com suas mãos sobressalentes. Até eu ouvir de outra forma, eu vou continuar pensando que onde ela está. Todo o doofus do tempo está se contorcendo em sua cama. 

I'd say something, like, do not look at it now.
Or would you say look over there now, hahahahahaha, have your wishes been taken care of?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Boy, I hope Anna is at a sex party getting slammed by 3 guys while she's feeling up 2 chick with her spare hands. Till I hear otherwise, I'm just going to keep thinking that where she is. All the while doofus is squirming on his bed. 

Oh BTW, just as most of us feared, now that Alex has Anna in a place of his own, his alcoholism has returned and with it the violence towards Anna. This will continue to get worse. Beliebe it! Alex needs other people around to distract him from the booze and embarrassment of commiting violence towards his girlfriend. Please dump him Anna. I'm begging you. 

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

She's in the kitchen with a pretty hot friend - and Alex.

Thx! Sure do wish they had motion detectors on the rooms to make it easier to find the tenants. Like RLC does.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! Sure do wish they had motion detectors on the rooms to make it easier to find the tenants. Like RLC does.

rlc's negatives make them not desirable. besides we have more people watching to alert us!!!!

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rlc's negatives make them not desirable. besides we have more people watching to alert us!!!!

I had access to RLC for about a month and it worked pretty well.