Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Rape...under whose laws?  USA (most likely). Russia (I don't know).

WTF rae you talking about? I don't say to my guy, 'OK, you can fuck me now and lick my pussy"! every time we make love. And this guy plays with his phone while she's blowing him half the time, this is pretty much the same as that w/o the phone.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

WTF rae you talking about? I don't say to my guy, 'OK, you can fuck me now and lick my pussy"! every time we make love. And this guy plays with his phone while she's blowing him half the time, this is pretty much the same as that w/o the phone.

By the same i mean total disregard for her at times when she's initiates sex with him. Which is almost every time.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, heineken said:

It is a double standard. Remember back to the first foursome Anna and Alex had with the brunette and her boyfriend. It was meant to be a sixsome, but the other couple got hammered and the girl passed out. Her boyfriend started having sex with her under the covers while she was passed out and everyone was calling for his head. 

Thank you. That's literally all I wanted to point out and I'm glad at least one person was able to acknowledge that.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

If only i would be raped like that. Does anyone know the number for 911?

If you're gonna attempt this, you might want to scope out the 911 talent first. Expert level tip!

Boy, I hope Anna is at a sex party getting slammed by 3 guys while she's feeling up 2 chick with her spare hands. Till I hear otherwise, I'm just going to keep thinking that where she is. All the while doofus is squirming on his bed. 

• Upvote 1