Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

With all my respect,
I must be the one who should not express himself well.
I refer at all times to the visit of the boy to the floor of Barcelona B1.
From what has been commenting throughout the night, he could be of the Staff of RLC.
It is not someone who is the protagonist of any house.
So being part of the organization and trying to have sex with one of the girls in front of the camera, I do not consider it neither logical nor ethical.

Certainly for anyone who has authority over someone else to have sex with them is unethical. However I have often seen the hypocrisy of the work place when relationships at work ar frowned on and for people to employ their wives/husbands is considering wrong but then directors of companies often employ their wives/husbands or have affairs with secretaries and somehow that is OK. The reason is 3fold:

1. It is taking advantage of authority

2. It can cause jealousy because other staff will perceive favouritism

3. Personal relationships can spill over into a bad atmosphere

I suppose the thing is that if there is a bonus for having sex on camera, how do we look at it. I certainly don't think that makes you a prostitute but if an RLC employee does it then it could be seen as exploitation.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

After the game, there will be even more teasing just like there always is in this apartment and then the guy will go home and the girls will go to sleep, just like every other time in this apartment.

... it is very likely that no real action will happen ....but they have some real fun ... that is the difference ... it do not need to be VV sex show to be fun to watch ... ;)

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

... it is very likely that no real action will happen ....but they have some real fun ... that is the difference ... it do not need to be VV to be fun to watch ... ;)

I didn't say whether this is fun to watch or not. I only stated what will most likely happen. People can conclude for themselves what is fun and what isn't.