Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So the twins have had the operation then....they have now been split up...:biggrin:

Looks like Mia is on a date. Might have been interesting if she'd been left on her own after her nudity alone in her room last night, but Lia is more reserved so I doubt anything will happen...

Who is this guy, by the way? Is he a friend of Irma....

I think he's the guy Alex was talking about in the kitchen.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So the twins have had the operation then....they have now been split up...:biggrin:

Looks like Mia is on a date. Might have been interesting if she'd been left on her own after her nudity alone in her room last night, but Lia is more reserved so I doubt anything will happen...

Who is this guy, by the way? Is he a friend of Irma....

I hope so the way Irma was lying on him on the floor.................:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

Ya know, I gotta say this for Irma, she is confident enough in her own body and morality that she really doesn't give a rat's ass about who sees her clothed not.  I knew a couple girls like that when I was younger and I always found them to be more direct, honest, and all around happier than those who may be more modest or up tight.  I find that, and her, rather refreshing..

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

YES...she will do that with anybody from the age of 18 to 80 and has not been dead over 3 day's. she want's to be the center of attention and will go a long way to get it.

I've got a chance. I just fit into that group...:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

YES...she will do that with anybody from the age of 18 to 80 and has not been dead over 3 day's. she want's to be the center of attention and will go a long way to get it.

And you'll sit there, watch, and wank....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: