Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Xide said:

FYI i didnt pay up this month..due to budget concerns, But the point is i have not been knocked off for over an hour tonight?

RLC must have suspended that for tonight Yay!

As long as they don't dim the lites or have any candles burning then it should be fine.

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Gina must be going to let a drunk Belle spend the nite in an empty apt. by herself.  Probably nobody ever checked to see if a drunk Belle made it home alright.

I'm pretty sure they knew she would get home fine.

1 minute ago, timber said:

Pretty tame.  Irma, Belle, Stella plus lots of alcohol and no one even got topless.

i know whats up with that you have a party with belle stella and Irma and nobody went topless omg we need Lola back she would have been yanking the other girls clothes off

2 hours ago, wathou said:

Cam 2 should be premium, ... Freeloader taking all the bandwith .... 

When this Apartment first started Cam 2 was Premium for quite a long time then RLC got this Brainwave in their heads to change it.  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Gina must be going to let a drunk Belle spend the nite in an empty apt. by herself.  Probably nobody ever checked to see if a drunk Belle made it home alright.

Yeh. I posted that before snake when Irma was sorting her lift out for her...not good. Gina spends plenty of nights in B1 with the twins, surely she could have forfeighted 1 of them...:cry: