Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, MrBox said:

todos los residentes de RLC está trabajando para RLC? ... Ninguna tira de póquer más debido a que el sistema de valores?

You know we're not talking about it.
One thing is the people that are hired to be in front of the cameras, and another very different people who are behind the cameras, who clean the houses, who carry the maintenance, who bring them and carry them ,,, there are more people In RLC, not the girls, but what I say, should not surprise anyone.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... Que me sorprendió mucho ahora ...  ::) ... usted sabe que está viendo una página con cámaras en los dormitorios de la gente ... ¿verdad?

Of course I know, but now, I must be the one who does not understand you ...

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She showed him something on her phone. He doesn't work for RLC, but he may work for a club / bar in Barca

She just put in a sim. It seemed she wanted his help with it but busy playing the game, 

It is quite clear that using the "s" word and the "w" word are insults. Go up to a woman and call that to their face they will slap you. Women might use those words to joke with each other amongst their friends but that's because they are friends and the rules are different.
Even calling them a "prostitute" unless they have on RLC irrefutably said "I have sex for money" then it is outside and personal information and not allowed on CC. Even then we are not suppose to reveal real names and real home towns although discussing real professions is less clear. The cam girls on here we can talk about because they cam on RLC but even talking about Irma's modelling is moving close to the bone. 
You might well disagree with these rules but they are the rules of this forum as I understand them. In PM you can say anything but do not insult the girls or give details of their outside lives.
However you might say that a girl dresses like a slut or sluttily or speculate on whether a girl might work in the adult industry so long as you do not state it as a fact. 

I can't believe we are having this discussion when 2 girls are topless which is surely the main thing we a re interested in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

You know we're not talking about it.
One thing is the people that are hired to be in front of the cameras, and another very different people who are behind the cameras, who clean the houses, who carry the maintenance, who bring them and carry them ,,, there are more people In RLC, not the girls, but what I say, should not surprise anyone.

`... why should it not possible someone is both a resident and an organizer (e.g. streaming from his own apartment)? 

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She showed him something on her phone. He doesn't work for RLC, but he may work for a club / bar in Barca

Come Ben get real.! It's a bloke in an all girl apartment! He must  be working for RLC.... You guys just haven't a clue....:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I never saw Nora in RLC on her previous occasions, but I really like her in the apartment. She's a comforting presence, I feel that whenever Nora is around everyone in the apartment will be happy and everything will be OK :biggrin:

She's like a sexy but strict teacher, making sure that the viewer is entertained and all the tenants are happy :heart:

And then her Bipolar Condition kicks in.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2