Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

The other day one of the twins had her arm around Gina while standing close and kind of hiding it if looking from the front. But from seeing from the back she was caressing Gina's butt kind of lovingly. With the robe pushed up and her hand on bare skin. It could have been nothing but it did look like she was interested.  

As soon as she did something as open as Irma, Nicole, Nora, ... I will be convinced.

Now, I count 2/10 (barcelona and K&K&H) girls in the cast that are regularly sexuel activ in front of the cameras, currently. Tomorrow, It will be most likely only 1/10. :sad:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I still couldn't tell you which is which!!! How do they show their own personality? One touches her pussy a bit more than the other but other than that I don't see them do anything differently!!! The way they dress, the way they dance, the way they talk, or sing, their facial expressions!!! Apparently one has a different mark on her ass than the other. I can't even see that difference!!! Other than stare at their phones, which they do incessantly (as everyone in the world seems to do!) and play cards (with each other surprisingly!!) I've never seen anything that constitutes a personality let alone two unique ones.

Both are lovely gorgeous girls by the way! 

1 name begins with L and the other's M...:dodgy:

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She like to hide her sex behind bed covers or the back side of the guy the name is not used any more. ... It was no coincidentally that Irma was located on the camera side of the bed.

At least you're only accusing her of blocking herself LOL

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

As soon as she did something as open as Irma, Nicole, Nora, ... I will be convinced.

Now, I count 2/10 (barcelona and K&K&H) girls in the cast that are regularly sexuel activ in front of the cameras, currently. Tomorrow, It will be most likely only 1/10. :sad:

I never said anything was going to happen. only commented on what I saw. They may have done something before coming to Barca who knows. I do not expect the girls or Gina to do anything sexual, alone or together.

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I still couldn't tell you which is which!!! How do they show their own personality? One touches her pussy a bit more than the other but other than that I don't see them do anything differently!!! The way they dress, the way they dance, the way they talk, or sing, their facial expressions!!! Apparently one has a different mark on her ass than the other. I can't even see that difference!!! Other than stare at their phones, which they do incessantly (as everyone in the world seems to do!) and play cards (with each other surprisingly!!) I've never seen anything that constitutes a personality let alone two unique ones.

Both are lovely gorgeous girls by the way! 

Way to finish that quote.

It's subtle but there is a difference.  One is more outgoing flirty and shows more skin.  The other one seems to follow and has caught up.