Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thegame20 said:

got a question guys as i havent been watching recently the barca apartment. Just want to know if the twins have fallen out with irma and do they get along with stella. The reason i ask is that Gina has been there the last time i watched and she is there now.

I think they just run in different circles. Twins and Gina give you softy shit while Irma and Stella are hard core season RLC girls and it shows.  

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Everytime his name is used he seems to show up. Maybe he thinks we want to see him with the girls. So lets not use it again as Naga said.

Let us call him "Jahwe" I am, who I am...

It's always said that 2 is better than 1 but I have to say that seeing double with the twins , minute in minute out, day in day out is beyond boring. Either they don't have individual personalities or they cannot express them as they spend so much time doing everything together! Oh well thank god for the Goddess 

4 minutes ago, euth63 said:

I think they just run in different circles. Twins and Gina give you softy shit while Irma and Stella are hard core season RLC girls and it shows.  

Yes, but I think we all wonder what Lia without Mia would be like. I heard someone mention Gina's reaction to Irma implying that Gina had clear limits - we've seen that before with Michelle and indeed Belle once they took her Happy Juice away although ironically Belle always seemed to be after a bit more from Michelle ... I am not sure close friends works if we're having stronger action. Belle and Caro were interesting as even though it was under the covers that was the hardest sex we've ever seen between 2 girls in Barca and the pair did flirt together quite a lot, but other than Cover Up Caro night and Stella's Ghost Night (as I'm calling the 3-way massage event) they actually spent very little time together. They did share an apartment but Caro was much closer to Anna and Jasmin, who it seemed barely knew Belle.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

It's always said that 2 is better than 1 but I have to say that seeing double with the twins , minute in minute out, day in day out is beyond boring. Either they don't have individual personalities or they cannot express them as they spend so much time doing everything together! Oh well thank god for the Goddess 

The twins definitely have different personalities.