Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe an earlier night for the twins. Looking on the thumbs, one seems to have a foot on the bed and one one the ground leading to surely a nice wide pussy view while the other showers.

Nothing showing. She was just putting lotion on her legs and facing away from lite.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes, but I think we all wonder what Lia without Mia would be like. I heard someone mention Gina's reaction to Irma implying that Gina had clear limits - we've seen that before with Michelle and indeed Belle once they took her Happy Juice away although ironically Belle always seemed to be after a bit more from Michelle ... I am not sure close friends works if we're having stronger action. Belle and Caro were interesting as even though it was under the covers that was the hardest sex we've ever seen between 2 girls in Barca and the pair did flirt together quite a lot, but other than Cover Up Caro night and Stella's Ghost Night (as I'm calling the 3-way massage event) they actually spent very little time together. They did share an apartment but Caro was much closer to Anna and Jasmin, who it seemed barely knew Belle.

I think, it is easy to see that most likely at least one of the twins and also Gina are sexually open minded. ... The question is only, if they also agree to get active in the apartments.

Just Irma as the only girl actually open minded, in the cast of all the girls apartments would be very sad.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think, it is easy to see that most likely at least one of the twins and also Gina are sexually open minded. ... The question is only, if they also agree to get active in the apartments.

Just Irma as the only girl actually open minded, in the cast of all the girls apartments would be very sad.

I think it is easy to underestimate Stella.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think it is easy to underestimate Stella.

She like to hide her sex behind bed covers or the back side of the guy the name is not used any more. ... It was no coincidentally that Irma was located on the camera side of the bed.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The other day one of the twins had her arm around Gina while standing close and kind of hiding it if looking from the front. But from seeing from the back she was caressing Gina's butt kind of lovingly. With the robe pushed up and her hand on bare skin. It could have been nothing but it did look like she was interested.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

The other day one of the twins had her arm around Gina while standing close and kind of hiding it if looking from the front. But from seeing from the back she was caressing Gina's butt kind of lovingly. With the robe pushed up and her hand on bare skin. It could have been nothing but it did look like she was interested.  

Don't get sucked in by the tease.  If it looks to good to be true....

• Upvote 1

Just now, euth63 said:

Don't get sucked in by the tease.  If it looks to good to be true....

Took it with a grain of salt. But it did look as if she was really interested or maybe something had already happened in the past. It did not have the look of a tease. But who knows?

• Upvote 2

I still couldn't tell you which is which!!! How do they show their own personality? One touches her pussy a bit more than the other but other than that I don't see them do anything differently!!! The way they dress, the way they dance, the way they talk, or sing, their facial expressions!!! Apparently one has a different mark on her ass than the other. I can't even see that difference!!! Other than stare at their phones, which they do incessantly (as everyone in the world seems to do!) and play cards (with each other surprisingly!!) I've never seen anything that constitutes a personality let alone two unique ones.

Both are lovely gorgeous girls by the way! 

• Upvote 2