Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

not sure why she didn't go and spent the evening with her dude. She would have had a better time

Think he works till 8 or 9. Anyway she has always tried to make an effort. Didn't see that much cos watched couple of episides of The Killing. she's on her phone too much but sometimes I think it's a screen cos they don't involve her.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Think he works till 8 or 9. Anyway she has always tried to make an effort. Didn't see that much cos watched couple of episides of The Killing. she's on her phone too much but sometimes I think it's a screen cos they don't involve her.

I agree thats what she does. Head goes in the mobile when she feels like she is left out as such

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I agree. Nicole has shown some real class since she moved to B2.  I remember a lot of people in here slamming her because she walked into the bathroom and took it over, or took over in the kitchen, or played her music too loud.  Fuck the other girls!  They ostracized her right from the start!  I think it started when she walked in on a camera show of Jessica's and continued when she came downstairs and interrupted a session with Nora and Kiko (never mind that probably 50k people were wanking over that same show).  In any event, the other girls treated her like shit when she was at B1, including even Irma I'm sorry to say.  So for her to come over and be decent like this when she could be spending an evening with her man shows an incredible amount of class to me..

Brilliant Mic. Thanks for sticking up for my gorgeous, sexy and now classy girl....:heart:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Cant believe looking back through the posts the dance instructor was Nikki.  Thats one girl i thought would never come back on cam here.  Wow. 

Nikki from B1 long ago ????? it didn't look like her from I remember of her

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Cant believe looking back through the posts the dance instructor was Nikki.  Thats one girl i thought would never come back on cam here.  Wow. 

indeed just looked on the replay and that was her xD i dind't reconigse her at first Oo