Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

:sad:

She did this the other day too, but with no water running and facing away from the taps. Very strange behaviour and it makes me sad as she hasn't been herself recently

i don't think you got to worry too much ben ^^' nasal reconstruction is a really hard procedure and it often takes a long time for the patient to adapt ( a lot of nasal obstruction and so on :X) but she'll finally feel better :) 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she's washing her parts in the bidet. She use that a lot...:blush:

He was talking about Nora

Just now, wathou said:

i don't think you got to worry too much ben ^^' nasal reconstruction is a really hard procedure and it often takes a long time for the patient to adapt ( a lot of nasal obstruction and so on :X) but she'll finally feel better :) 

Yes Jess doesn't seem to worried, it could be something to do with the nose or it could be just Irma having some quiet time. She used to do her meditation quite a lot but not since she returned this time, perhaps it's just a moment of peace for her

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She may be real, and I do like her a lot, but she does wind the other girls up. She eats their food and drinks without asking. She never paid Michelle back for a taxi fare after M invited her to a party (they agreed to split the bill but Nicole reneged.) Her unique weirdness does make her fun to watch, but I imagine she is difficult to live with. It's fine being on the outside looking in.

I agree that any hostility towards her from the night in B1 where she kept accidentally interrupting Nora and Kiko is ridiculous though

Glad you said that. Even a simple observation based on fact gets shot down if I make it. It's why I've slowed down on posting. Starting to take my own advice.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euth63 said:

Milk-a-What?  Irma belongs to everybody.   If she could be had, she wouldn't be jobing for RLC.  That girl would be in Trump tower waiting for the shit to die down so she could blow the Prez.  A real job.  Now that I think of it the way he kicks the Intelligence community around keeping a side piece might not be in his best interest cuzz you know he's gonna have some howes. I couldn't wait to flip them bitches in the Oval office.  Sorry OT.

She'd likely have to have Putin's Blessing first.       :biggrin:

• Upvote 1