Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Did anyone notice...Nicole talking to someone on phone at 4 in the morning with her bf sleeping next to her :dodgy: ..maybe she is hiring a hitman to get rid of jess

Probably her friend who is flying over 

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Is Nora sick?
Irma gave her honey, Milk and a pill. 

Yes.....she is sick of trying to come up with new ways to entertain you suckers lol.   The honey and milk is cool,  but the pill?   Theses girls take more pills than anybody I've ever seen.  They use some type of lotion (Novocaine...I'm sure) to deaden their private parts as well.   What kind of girl deadens their private parts LMAO!!!

Sorry.....back to trying to ketchup!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes.....she is sick of trying to come up with new ways to entertain you suckers lol.   The honey and milk is cool,  but the pill?   Theses girls take more pills than anybody I've ever seen.  The use some type of lotion (Novocaine...I'm sure) to deaden their private parts as well.   What kind of girl deadens their private parts LMAO!!!

Sorry.....back to trying to ketchup!!!

Harley your on form as usual lol

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Cant believe looking back through the posts the dance instructor was Nikki.  Thats one girl i thought would never come back on cam here.  Wow. 

LOL  there is suckers born everyday.   Nora told Nikki to come and give them dance lesson's because she can charge 6 girls for her time........come on man,  don't be so....so....so, easy lol.  Nora was just helping her out and that's it!! 

3 hours ago, beaver67 said:

well it is good that she is doing well, and stayed in Barcelona- I liked her when she was in the apt

LOL....I'm sure allot of these girls probably live there and travel outside of Barcelona.   Yes, they may be from somewhere else, but when they travel they make it a point to stop in and say hi to mommy and then travel somewhere else to say hi to poppy!!!   I'm sure most of these girls come from broken homes and that's why they do what they do.

3 hours ago, wathou said:

i think she is running water trough her nose, propably a mendatory treatement due to her possible surgery ^^

In my personal, unbiased opinion, her period has given her some severe cramps this time.  My sis used to do the same thing when her periods became unbearable.   It's nothing more and nothing less than she is having a tough time with her period!!

3 hours ago, Xide said:

Also puts her nose under the faucet in the bathroom....and has that nose spray with a long tube to insert.

That's because the seedy places they visit outside the apartment are dirty as shit or they all do allot of white powder!!   Not to mention that but they wash their feet more than anybody i have ever seen.   Barcelona must be one dirty place!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In my personal, unbiased opinion, her period has given her some severe cramps this time.  My sis used to do the same thing when her periods became unbearable.   It's nothing more and nothing less than she is having a tough time with her period!!

All girls go through it from time to time with being uncomfortable with cramps. 

Wait another 35 years when they develop Hot Flashes.   :biggrin: 

Then you have to send in the  Image result for blue boy restaurant logo    to Tame them Down.

• Upvote 2