Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, I forgot cover-up Caro. When I said spontaneous, I do not mean that everything was 100% unplanned. But at one point, the script was pretty much thrown away and the girls got really loose :biggrin:

The other night was more chaotic which was what was so erotic about Becca and Megan - no-one not Dima or Lola saw that coming. Great that Belle found them but a shame that Lola got involved. 3 young girls having real experimental (for Megan anyway and for Becca what she wanted) fun.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

My only comment on the discussion which has been going on these last few pages

Freedom of expression is fine, and there is no harm in criticising the girls (or guys!) we see on RLC, and in the Barca apartments. If everyone kissed the girls' arses all day every day it would certainly make for a dull forum. But there's a difference between criticism and throwing insults, and although 'freedom of expression' is a fine concept in real life, on this forum the rules are that you speak about the tenants with respect. 

If I was a dickhead I could walk into my local supermarket and start shouting racist abuse, and if anyone challenged me I could claim 'Freedom of Expression,' but it would not be a shock if someone punched me in the face. Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean that you should take advantage of that right WITH EVERY DAMN POST! Freedom of expression =/= freedom to be a cunt without being challenged

Don't like that the girls are out late? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're out late because they're dirty streetwalkers'

Don't like that the girls invite guys sometimes? Fine, say so, but don't say "obviously Nora is pimping them out to Johns"

Don't like the massages, teasing etc? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're boring bitches with no personality"

And if RLC makes you constantly angry and upset, for Christ's sake go and do something else with your life!

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Freedom of expression is fine, and there is no harm in criticising the girls (or guys!) we see on RLC, and in the Barca apartments. If everyone kissed the girls' arses all day every day it would certainly make for a dull forum. But there's a difference between criticism and throwing insults, and although 'freedom of expression' is a fine concept in real life, on this forum the rules are that you speak about the tenants with respect. 

If I was a dickhead I could walk into my local supermarket and start shouting racist abuse, and if anyone challenged me I could claim 'Freedom of Expression,' but it would not be a shock if someone punched me in the face. Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean that you should take advantage of that right WITH EVERY DAMN POST! Freedom of expression =/= freedom to be a cunt without being challenged

Don't like that the girls are out late? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're out late because they're dirty streetwalkers'

Don't like that the girls invite guys sometimes? Fine, say so, but don't say "obviously Nora is pimping them out to Johns"

Don't like the massages, teasing etc? Fine, say so, but don't say "they're boring bitches with no personality"

And if RLC makes you constantly angry and upset, for Christ's sake go and do something else with your life!

Well said Benfold, what I have been trying to say all along. This is the end of the subject on my part.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Spot on !

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Benfold, you have made some very valuable points...well done, Sir!

Also, there comes a point in time, when we all wonder how many times the same people make that same disrespectful points.  They have a right to make a point, but it goes on and on and on, while probably hurting some of the tenant's feelings.  That doesn't make for a very "entertaining" mood, if you think about it.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Amen Ben,

and as most of us know it is the same bunch of serial trolls time and time again.

Ever since B1 opened there has been a huge amount of content posted and at the very start it was fun to see the comments about the various girls but it didn't take long for the negative posters to come in and state their opinion. As you said, opinions are fine but the constant and I do mean constant trolling by that same few ruins a fun time on here.

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well said. But now you've taken the fun of anonymity surfing the Internet. :-)

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Con Nora tiene la mesita de noche y la luz de poner de nuevo en su habitación de la manera que solía ser allí me dicen que no pienso ver sin dejar tiempo pronto. ¿Cuántos de ustedes piensan que Kiko se mostrará de nuevo esta noche.

If they continue with the same trend of the last days, what reason would there be for him not to come to the house?