Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

heavy day in this forum, there are many different ideas, these girls are honest workers, are paid to stay one or two months in these apartments and entertain us by showing us little show of fucking and nudity, we know they are paid for what they do we see , there are girls who want to earn a lot of money and girls who are content of basic salary, that's all

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

heavy day in this forum, there are many different ideas, these girls are honest workers, are paid to stay one or two months in these apartments and entertain us by showing us little show of fucking and nudity, we know they are paid for what they do we see , there are girls who want to earn a lot of money and girls who are content of basic salary, that's all

It's a new kind of cam girls except they want us to beleive it's real life............

She did lick that Kitty up and down,,,it was amazing like Benfold said, anyone else who says otherwise is mistaken ::)::)

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Harley- I did see that, but I could not tell if Irma did or did not lick Nora's pussy- so I didn't comment, and what I was mainly saying in my post was that, when the girls go outside of the apt others are saying they are doing all kinds of sexual things- and I say show me the proof- that's all. Why say something- like you know what is going on, and in fact you do not have the foggiest idea of what they are doing. do you see where I am coming from ???????

tumblr_o1jcl8Bikg1v0a6hmo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

These girls know that they are on camera all the time so, what's the difference between cam girls and them  ??  Cam girls maturbate on cam, so do they, they have sex on cam, so in my mind, they are all cam girls.

With one big difference Robert,,,,,Cam girls interact and talk to their viewers and take tokens and requests,,,,everything happens immediately,,,we can't do that on RLC,,so they are on camera yes but it's not a Cam-Girl situation.

If Cam-Girl was a loose definition then every girl that is in front of a camera could be considered a Camgirl,,Youtube, Periscope Instagram live Facebook live etc.

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

I know we covered the fact that it was ok to criticize but we did not cover continuous criticism by a single individual over and over :biggrin:

I think that is what gets annoying.  Some of us have been on this Forum for enough time, that we know many of the poster's points.  Some of the posts on this Forum are very creative, funny and just plain entertaining...then someone pours cold water on the fun (for the twentieth time).  Enough!

• Upvote 3