Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Your impression is backwards. Nicole is the one that refused to let it go. 

I think once they were on a roll both wouldn't let it do. Estelle did follow Nicole into the kitchen for the final showdown. We know Nicole is stubborn, Estelle wanted to get her point across but Nicole didn't want to hear it...that's how I saw it, but I'm just speculating.

Looks like Estelle telling the girls what it was all about in lr now...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, wathou said:

I don't think there is a need to argue if nicole or estelle wanted to let it go. They both threw puches & kickes, they are both in fault :X

I agree...whoever was at fault originally. A lot was said between the 2, some they might regret today but we'll see, or maybe we wont...:confused:

Just catching up with last night shenanigans. Well, that is unfortunate  :(  I have not taken the time to figure out who is right or who is wrong, which is impossible without knowing the language, but well, violence is violence, and it is not a fun thing to watch :(  Ah well ... hope things will be sorted out .

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Your impression is backwards. Nicole is the one that refused to let it go. 

Actually, on this occasion it was Estelle who refused to let it go, and baited Nicole - at least in the moments which led up to the fight. Yury has provided a translation of what happened in the kitchen

"Apparently the quarrel began somewhat earlier.
In the kitchen Nicole puts spoons and forks in the drawer. Estelle shouted to her from the corridor that Nicole should not make so much noise. She enters the kitchen and asks Nicole, 'Do you really need to put away spoons and forks at a time when everyone is asleep?' Estelle says that Nicole prevents people from sleeping. Estelle talks loudly and is behaving rather aggressively.
Nicole asks Estelle not to shout
Estelle says, that she will write right now to "our friend" [mot likely meaning the Emperor] that Nicole disturbs the girls when trying to sleep.
Nicole says that Estelle can write to anyone whom she wants. Nicole says that she is tired of Estelle.

Girls continue to argue. Nicole says that Estelle behaves aggressively. Estelle insists that Nicole prevents the girls sleeping. She says that Nicole should go to bed and calls her hysterical. 
Nicole asks Estelle to leave the kitchen, she can close the door and then in the apartment they will not hear the sounds of the kitchen.
Nicole shows Estelle an obscene gesture. Nicole says that Estelle had sent her on the dick [a Russian insult] and until she apologises Nicole does not want to know her.
Then Nicole furiously throws a bottle of olive oil and demands that Estelle leaves the kitchen. Nicole says that she had feared that when Estelle arrived in Barcelona, her behaviour towards Nicole would not be good. Nicole says that she warned Estelle that it is better for girlfriends not to share one room. 

Girls continue to quarrel and insult each other. Estelle said that Nicole makes noise to spite to her. Nicole says that she just wants to eat. 
Nicole again asks Estelle to leave the kitchen. She says that she does not understand why Estelle behaves in this manner. Nicole says that at home (in Russia) Estelle was a completely different person. Nicole says that the situation with Mark opened her eyes to Estelle. She says that Estelle does not listen to the opinion of Nicole, humiliates and insults her, constantly quarrels and argues with her.
Estelle laughs and says that Nicole talks nonsense. 

Estelle says that Nicole has bothered her. Nicole said that Estelle has bothered her too. She says in a whisper something about the situation with Mark. Estelle says that she will fuck in the ass Mark and Nicole with him. ("To fuck in the ass" means to treat Mark and Nicole with indifference and contempt).
As I [Yury] understand it Nicole wanted to stay alone with Mark and asked Estelle to leave (the room?). Estelle rudely refused.
Estelle says that Nicole sat down on her neck. She calls Nicole a human-parasite. Estelle says that Nicole bites humans like a leech and sucks out all the force. She says that Nicole uses people for her own needs.
Nicole says that now Estelle herself hinders the girls sleeping with her loud shouting
Estelle says that she regrets that she had a quarrel with the girls [Danaya and Angelina] because of Nicole. She says that the girls were right, and Nicole is exactly as the girls said she was

Girls continue to argue. Nicole once again asks that Estelle leave the kitchen. 
Nicole says that Estelle threatens her and behaves like a gorilla. Estelle protests. She says that Nicole does not have the life experience nor the brain. 
Nicole says that she knows her worth and is not going to argue with Estelle.
Estelle asks: "For what price are you on sale for boys? How much does it take to show this? (raises t-shirt and bares her breasts) 2000 Euro? Five blouses, five dresses?"
It was following this fight started"

And some additional comments from Yury

"It seemed to me that Estelle from the very beginning of conversation behaved rather aggressively. I think that Nicole had gone into the kitchen trying to finish the quarrel. Frankly, she is not making a noise so loud in the kitchen that it is worth raising a stink because of this."

And about Estelle's final comment:

"I want to emphasize: Estelle is not talking about prostitution (selling her body), but that the girls show their body on cameras of RLC. €2000 is their monthly salary on RLC. It is not the first time an amount of €2000 arises in conversation between the tenants."

As always, all credit to Yury. And it is worth noting that this is only the last 10 minutes or so before the fight, they had been arguing on and off all day

• Upvote 11

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think once they were on a roll both wouldn't let it do. Estelle did follow Nicole into the kitchen for the final showdown. We know Nicole is stubborn, Estelle wanted to get her point across but Nicole didn't want to hear it...that's how I saw it, but I'm just speculating.

Looks like Estelle telling the girls what it was all about in lr now...

We're all just speculating

is easy, now get on the bandwagon and say that Nicole is a bitch, I said two months ago and everyone laughed at me, only because he had sex with her man, I unlike many now defend, she is the 'only real girl who lives in the apartment, she gets her cocks is not interested in anything to be nice, it is strange to say but this is real life

• Upvote 1

Call this speculation if you like.  There are a few issues...

One...this Nicole has been with somewhere near 7 or 8 flatmates since her time there.  NONE of them like her. 

Two, as i said boyfriends in these apartments DO NOT WORK!  What the fuck is Estelle supposed to do?  Sleep on the balcony? 

Three...Estelle is supposed to be a mate of Nicole and was not recruited by RLC.  Therefor, she is not properly vetted for the project and has no business being there in the first place. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

[...] yuri translation [...]

Thank you Yury & ben for claridy things, as i taught it was a long time querelle about nicole being selfish & using poeple ( estelle used the word leech xD). And the whole kitchen noise was just an excuse ... I think estelle had been pushed at her limit ... ( btw when i read that nicole said 2 friends in a same room doesn't work, i mean come on ... It's now obvious that nicole wanted that room for herself & used estelle to obtain it ! :X ) 
But as i said no mather who/what started the fight, they are both in fault once they started being violent ... ! :sad:

• Upvote 6