Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

I think anyway that it's sad that you are leaving us Michelle. There will always be people who have a grudge against everything and everyone as soon not go after their own patterns how life should be because they themselves feel good. these people will occasionally find yourself up and will give you their own negative feelings, as I know you can process and you will manage it in the end, Millie. For me and probably many others, you have atleast bid on a lot more than many others who have lived a long time in the RLC been able to cope. Sure you got now in the end to pass a lot of time quietly in your bed, but you are not alone, then Danaya locked herself in her bedroom in B1 for over a week without almost eat, when her friend Adele had to leave the B1 bit hastily for certain circumstances, and if some think that you have not done anything in there, so they should not expect that neither Danaya and Karol should show no major excesses, because they had already been there. Yes Karol can certainly surprise us if she gets the security she wants, without a lot of negative criticism, then maybe she had it tough in real life. So she gets control up what she wants, well then she will bare all her interior and give it all she knows she is good at. But enough with these two beautiful women, and back to you again Michelle. I hope you come back again, with new fresh energy and you end up in an apartment where your friends are as sensual as you, and they do not see you as a competitor but you all so, have as much fun in everything you will to commit you in your new home. But until then, you should have it anyway super good in real life outside of all these cameras 24/7. All the best to you Michelle. so we later seen on the web. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨?????

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!  RLC is not for you don't come back.

• Upvote 2

michelle I hope you a safe trip home or where ever you are going to  you are a nice young lady and I wish you could have showen your real self and not the fake web cam life being here but you did the best that you could do seeing that is all you are about so please if you ever come back to rlc leave the web cam girl at home and bring the real you to rlc so that way she can have fun and not worry about how to make money and I do wish you all the best in your life  take and most of all be happy bye michelle

• Upvote 2

Well Michelle you came to us, when the most incredible Belle was still in the apartment, The first night you made such an impression with so many here at CC, you have given us many memorable moments, both in B-1 and in B-2. You will be remebered for many thing's like your unforgetable cam shows, that were attended by so many of the CC fan base. The fun you had with Belle, that awesome night to remember in B-1. Some here like you very much, and some here dislike you, but that is the way it always is around here, you can't please them all, all of the time, but if you please some of them, some of the time, then you get the traditional send off from the CC collective.

Thanks for sharing a small part of life with us, we have enjoyed getting the chance to share it with you, So may you always BE HAPPY, BE SAFE and most of all  BE and LIVE WELL, you deserve the best of what life has to offer.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Nicole staring to pack up for move.

I'm really pleased she's moving to, hopefully, somewhere she'll be happier where she's accepted more. To be honest, sorry guys, but I don.t think we'll see that much more of her. If she's in a long term relationship with Miguel she'll obviously want to spend time with him. If she's won't have her own bedroom he won't be coming round much either and spending time in it. Also if her friend's coming I think she might want to do some sightseeing. Let's face it it's a great city so I'm not sure how often she'll be in the apartment...:sad:...But she could look pretty marvelous in that big bathroom...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1