Mika & Layne

45 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Expecting mothers eat what they crave

There are things that are 'forbidden' because of toxins ... and sushi is raw food... not advised in any circumstance on pregnant ladies...  

The desire may be there ... but the health of baby and mother are always in first place

23 hours ago, golfer06 said:

mika & layne under normal circumstances are gr8. but i think it's time to close the apt & socialize with ironbox somewhere else so that we don't have to watch her do nothing again, & again, & again, & again...................................

Well, as soon as the kid is born, I suppose the apartment will be closed, until they find some other tenants.

On 29/09/2017 at 9:27 PM, golfer06 said:

mika & layne under normal circumstances are gr8. but i think it's time to close the apt & socialize with ironbox somewhere else so that we don't have to watch her do nothing again, & again, & again, & again...................................

They are stretching it to the max..seems an case were only matter it's the residents and few the users,because basicaly almost nothing happens in this house for long long time.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are stretching it to the max..seems an case were only matter it's the residents and few the users,because basicaly almost nothing happens in this house for long long time.

I'm going to be honest, now I do not watch this apartment, but it does not bother me that they are online, because if they make any money from it, I'll be happy, your baby was generated in vh, so I think you'll support the couple until end, keep a baby is not cheap

30 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I'm going to be honest, now I do not watch this apartment, but it does not bother me that they are online, because if they make any money from it, I'll be happy, your baby was generated in vh, so I think you'll support the couple until end, keep a baby is not cheap

Nothing against layne and Mika it's just totaly feel like they are just waiting to leave and the later as possible.If you look from time to time to the place you will see them just sleeping or eating,the parties ended(not that were many)and even more some fun people in the house doing fun things,Basicaly it's an place to watch Mika waiting to give birth.Remember this isn't an charity thing.But well things are almost ending so best wishes to the couple.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nothing against layne and Mika it's just totaly feel like they are just waiting to leave and the later as possible.If you look from time to time to the place you will see them just sleeping or eating,the parties ended(not that were many)and even more some fun people in the house doing fun things,Basicaly it's an place to watch Mika waiting to give birth.Remember this isn't an charity thing.But well things are almost ending so best wishes to the couple.

I agree with you on most of your points, de facto this is not a charity house, but I like this attitude of supporting the couple when they probably need it most.

• Like 1

I think that Mika & Layne earned a pass to live it out till they have the baby, there will be people that will watch them from a fan base stance and it isn't harming anyone that they remain. If you think about it even on there worse day they beat the standard set by what they called again. I know that isn't much to beat but Mika and Layne are good people and deserve to stay as long as they desire.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think that Mika & Layne earned a pass to live it out till they have the baby, there will be people that will watch them from a fan base stance and it isn't harming anyone that they remain. If you think about it even on there worse day they beat the standard set by what they called again. I know that isn't much to beat but Mika and Layne are good people and deserve to stay as long as they desire.

Agree they seem good people.But again I say,seems to be more An favor to them then to viewers.Seing an dark house most of days or an girl sleeping at least to me isn't appealing to fallow.But now that all this time passed no problem for them to stay an couple more months or so.