Mika & Layne

Just now, Amy3 said:

If you're like me and you want to get a message to Layne then refrain from watching his apt and posting any pics or comments in this thread until he apologizes for his reckless behavior and agrees to never do it again. I'm sure they have gun safety classes in Russia. He really needs take one immediately. I know, I'm sitting on my high horse making demands, but you know what its my prerogative and it's really all I can do. Ok, that's really all I have to say about this now.

According to Groomy that gun is illegal...

1 hour ago, eagleb1 said:

OMG, I can't believe I'm allowing myself to get involved in this.

A fetus is a potential life that can't survive out of the body that's hosting it at a risk to the host's life and well being.  If you care that much about potential life, I assume you don''t masturbate or engage in sex with contraception.

As to concern about babies,  Progressives are not hypocrites.  We care about potential mothers making long-term choices about the well being of every child they choose to bear considering all of consequences to their life and future.

Compare that to the hypocrites who piously defend making a women carrying a fetus to viable life and then abandon them to a lack of healthcare.  In addition to trying to destroy the ACA (aka Obamacare) they have allowed CHIP (the most important child healthcare program) to expire.

I shouldn't have taken the bait to participate in this stupid controversy.  I promise that I won't continue to waste my time with this.

it's nice to read that someone is capable of thinking about real world consequences. some others would like to see civilization go backward. to the anti abortion crowd: education & birth control availability would make abortion not necessary. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You never, ever point a gun, loaded or not towards someone unless you mean to use it. He needs to take a gun safety class immediately. 

Amy is correct again, Layne needs a gun safety class, and i hope he doesn't play with his gun when he's drunk or stoned

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

We know that, because we're responsible gun owners who know better. we're big 2d amendment rights people at my house, and I'm all for having to take a gun safety class as a requirement for owning a handgun, that's not taking away anyones rights, and its just common sense to me

Ash i agree with you, it's amazing how the democrats blame guns

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That is f'ng insane! He's not only pointing it at her, he has his finger on the trigger! We got a couple pistols over here, and you never put your finger on the trigger unless your ready to fire the weapon. And she aint too happy about it either.

That's just plain stupid, Layne could've accidentally shot her

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Unbelievably stupid! As a gun owner myself, I find this beyond the pale. He did not check to make sure the chambers were empty. But, even still, you never ever point a gun in the direction of another person unless you have to. I have absolutely no respect for you Layne. You should be ashamed.

Screenshot_2017-10-16-20-24-17.png

Amy you have a lot of knowledge about guns, I'm a big time gun collectors, i have guns from .22 LR to 50 BMG. Guns can be fun if you handle them with respect, but like anything else [cars, pool, women, & alcohol] you don't respect it & abuse it you can put some one life in danger

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

That's the point, he didn't even check to make sure that it wasn't loaded. BUT, anyone with any common sense will know that you should never point a gun at another person whether it's loaded or not. A responsible gun owner always treats a firearm as if it were loaded no matter what. He needs to take a gun safety class. 

Another thing, he needs to keep it in a safe place, preferably a code locked safe. Especially by the time little Layne can crawl. 

Totally right Amy...

• Like 2