Mika & Layne

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Apt is back online. I only see Layne.

Have doubts they gona leave when Mika deliver the baby..they already seem to have other house for some months by now and still using this one(at minimal recurses),they even brought some big aquariums with fishes and that red head Girl it's more and more present..my bet would be,Mika would be in the other house with the baby and layne will be some days and time in this one with Red head and other friends,with the same minimal activity.

3 hours ago, fasterboss said:

well that the guest girl could do a cleaning in this apartment, and difficult to look at it with such a mess:dodgy:

She seems to not care to eat,sleep etc in middle of all that mess,same regard layne,Mika have the excuse of pregnancy and it's harder for her to clean the house etc,that's why the partner,or in alternative family or friends should help in this cases,but it's like we seing for months.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She seems to not care to eat,sleep etc in middle of all that mess,same regard layne,Mika have the excuse of pregnancy and it's harder for her to clean the house etc,that's why the partner,or in alternative family or friends should help in this cases,but it's like we seing for months.

yes, layne and laziness in person I feel sorry for mika, that when the baby is born, she will have to have the whole job alone, while layne smokes quietly in the middle of the chaos:dodgy:

• Upvote 1