Mika & Layne

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sorry @guitargst! You should be able to define a marriage as you and your wife see fit. I may not agree with it and I may not understand it, but it's not for me to judge you like I did. Please forgive me and lastly, congratulations! 

I learn so much more about myself from all of this then I do about them. I think! 

Glad to see you back Amy. You bring a lot of life to these forums. I don't know what it would be like without your presence.

• Upvote 2

Hi, All:

I've not written to camcaps in awhile, but I've been around going on 4 years.  Guitargst I learned about back at the D&D apartment, even sharing with him a couple of PM's back then.  So here are my 2 cents:

Congratulations on getting married.  Glad to see a couple committing to each other, albeit with your own unique set of values/rules.  Please work on your hosting skills. It was not cool to leave the party so early and unattended. Regarding the sex session with the blonde, I saw that as being a "gift" from Mika to Layne more than anything else.  Both girls truly look to be good friends from previous times.

Other observations: 

Mika:  I gather you are not fully into having sex with other girls.  You  did participate in kissing, hugging and some caresses, but every time the blonde went for the pussy, you either moved away, or gently pushed the blonde's hands away shortly after.  You seemed to get aroused when looking at Layne and the blonde going at it, and would often jump in on the action.  I saw you playing with yourself on several occasions. This makes me think you WANTED Layne to have sex with the blonde, even if you yourself did not.  Very nice and generous from your part.

Layne:  You seemed to care and be very tender with your wife throughout most of  the entire sessions.  EXCEPT on two occasions: one when using the belt on Mika's ass repeatedly and apparently quite hard, until Mika gave you a glaring look that stopped you on your tracks.  Not cool, dude.  The other instance was prior to the party, when you forced yourself on Mika anally.  She was hurting, in pain, and you did not care but for your own selfish pleasure.  There are many ways to lubricate her, and get her relaxed before anal penetration so that she can also get aroused and ENJOY the anal action WITH you. Don't be an asshole yourself!  Finally, she now seems to have some bruising on her left arm.  Were those really necessary?  Beautiful skin is part of your woman's beauty, also to be enjoyed.  I would much rather continue to see the caring and gentle Layne instead of the idiot ass we now know you can be.  She is now your wife, but she is not to ever be your possession.  Treat her with kindness, love and respect, and she will in turn love and respect you, will do anything for you, while lasting you a lifetime in companionship.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that Layne contacted me and he was very gracious to me even though I don't deserve it. I'm sure most people would not have been so kind. I told him that I was sorry for the things that I said and that I was very wrong to judge him and Mika. I still feel terrible about it, but I'll learn from this. So with that said, let's let bygones be bygones and get back to having fun! 

Mika and Layne are nice people. I talked on twitter with them and they are great. :heart:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes indeed! They really are.  And for my CC friends, I'm sorry if I ruined the excitement for you too. It was an amazing night for you to experience I'm sure and I'm sorry that I got in the way. Ok, I think I've said enough about this. I'm sure you are like, enough already! I hear you. Much love to you all. ?

You two my friend :heart:

• Upvote 1

I need to echo Amy3's words in that I too was quick to jump to some bad assumptions.  I received a PM from Layne providing  some details that helped to understand better, and felt his message was a heartfelt one.  I wished them both well an told him I harbored no ill towards him.

• Upvote 3