Layla & Eric - Part #1

Seeing the picture of Eric finishing in his hand looks just as goofy in birds-eye view as it does from the regular angle.

Sadly the only way we can know for sure if it's Eric's decision to cum in his hand himself or if Layla is the one that asks him to do it is if either of them fuck another person and see what happens with money shot, but at this rate between these two that's never going to happen.

Has anybody ever seen these two swing with another couple?  I know there's people here that have been around these sites alot longer than I have and might have seen it.  Pray tell if'n you have.

24 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Has anybody ever seen these two swing with another couple?  I know there's people here that have been around these sites alot longer than I have and might have seen it.  Pray tell if'n you have.

They have only had couples sex with Jess and Sam. Although, Eric did finger Jess once in what was supposed to be a 3way. Eric was drunk and couldn't get it up and it didn't happen. 

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Al ver la imagen de Eric terminando en la mano se ve tan torpe en vista de pájaro como lo hace desde el ángulo normal.

Lamentablemente, la única manera de saber con seguridad si se trata de la decisión de Eric a correrse en su mano a sí mismo o si Layla es la que le pide que lo haga es si alguno de ellos joder otra persona y ver qué pasa con el tiro de dinero, pero en este tasa entre estos dos, que nunca va a pasar.

18 de Enero en la otra casaCaptura de pantalla 18/01/2017 12.17.59.png

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing the picture of Eric finishing in his hand looks just as goofy in birds-eye view as it does from the regular angle.

Sadly the only way we can know for sure if it's Eric's decision to cum in his hand himself or if Layla is the one that asks him to do it is if either of them fuck another person and see what happens with money shot, but at this rate between these two that's never going to happen.

How come she takes his load in her mouth but he does not cum on her body ???????

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maneira de muita roupa, especialmente desde que ninguém está lá. A coisa que Layla está vestindo é horrível também. Como um xale de prisioneiro. 

I can try to justify it, because if you see it by the time line, we have the clear impression that the same internal environment is colder (and at least much more) than the other apartment.

On the day of the party at dawn I saw Layla rubbing her bare arms and legs more than once. And she covers herself to the head.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I can try to justify it, because if you see it by the time line, we have the clear impression that the same internal environment is colder (and at least much more) than the other apartment.

On the day of the party at dawn I saw Layla rubbing her bare arms and legs more than once. And she covers herself to the head.

Yes please @Voyeur House TV crank the heating up for them. Thanks.