Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

You quoting my comments is not what I am asking about--I am asking why the ridiculous comments after you quote me

After I quoted your Comment. You quoted back on mine so I just gave another response back to your quote.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

After the parties last night, Girls will not see them at home, nothing more than to sleep, There is a lot of activity these nights. And if they already took advantage last week, imagine now. Of course, we continue to trade daily.
What do we pay for, their nudity and hours of beauty treatment? Or anque be mlas, entertain us ...

Belle was naked wandering around the apartment for 10 minutes today but no great views just like the last 2 weeks, Not even sure we saw the pussy at all today in the shower. Still last night we got something.

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Kylie looks miserable without Stella there. The three musketeers make no attempt to interact with her.

True, Gina is always in the twins' room,the way she kissed one twin yesterday and today (pictures thread) I Wonder if there is Something going on with these two.............:dodgy:

Just now, legrandrobert said:

True, Gina is always in the twins' room,the way she kissed one twin yesterday and today (pictures thread) I Wonder if there is Something going on with these two.............:dodgy:

Maybe but I doubt we will ever find out.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Gina surrounded by 4 topless women on their knees pretending to be dogs - it was like watching a scene from a Ken Russell movie about witchcraft.

Of course if Belle I had been one of those on her knees ... but they were wearing panties. I preferred the massage even though Belle's best bends didn't make it to Cam 2 but she was trying.

• Upvote 1