Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Guess belle went out. It has to be a first that no one said anything about a girl leaving.

be careful I do not know if you can say it's output

Just now, BBsq69 said:

On this occasion, no, because I think she was caught up in the moment. I know that is a defence of Angel bud but I am sure her blocking wasn't deliberate either. I just meant that a bit like Michelle she wants to be the centre of attention. So does Belle.

its ok you see  :angel: will be gone and belle will be there to not do nothing like she did her first time here I love belle but she isn't the same girl she was and I like to give you shit I love to see you get fired up:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I think there are just 8 days till twins and Angelina leave, let us hope things change for the better

... yes ... and improvement is needed that is for sure. .... but .... i guess ... RLC will find just more girls that keep everything private outside only ... :(

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Guess belle went out. It has to be a first that no one said anything about a girl leaving.

I indirectly implied that she'd gone out by suggesting nobody could block her now, but was surprised BB hasn't said anything...

• Upvote 2