Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

I know we're focused on Carolina's return right now, but has anyone seen the mystery girl in B2 without clothes yet? I assume she's showered but I must have missed it. Or, there's a bathroom we don't know about with no cameras

No, and she hasn't showered...

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I know we're focused on Carolina's return right now, but has anyone seen the mystery girl in B2 without clothes yet? I assume she's showered but I must have missed it. Or, there's a bathroom we don't know about with no cameras

She washed off cam in bathroom Cam 15 yesterday

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Soon, I hope...Pure speculation Happy but all this old crew turning up at the same time is damn unusual, and the 2 apts will be at bursting point soon...That's now 10 including Rosie's mate...:confused:

More for Lola to play with :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Stella has, Poly has, and the Goddess have all added a few pounds.  I think so too

I actually think Stella has lost a few pounds since her first visit, she was much more curvy before, but she still looks great

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Question is, why has RLC departed from their typical introductions?  Why is mystery girl not on the list of room mates?  Why are there so many girls in each apartment?  Now, why have they allowed Carolina to show up without going under maintenance or putting her name on the apartment list?

I'm thinking that there will be some shuffling between B1 and B2?  Or...a new additional apartment?  (Though not likely) Or...since B2 has noise issues, a replacement apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Question is, why has RLC departed from their typical introductions?  Why is mystery girl not on the list of room mates?  Why are there so many girls in each apartment?  Now, why have they allowed Carolina to show up without going under maintenance or putting her name on the apartment list?

I'm thinking that there will be some shuffling between B1 and B2?  Or...a new additional apartment?  (Though not likely) Or...since B2 has noise issues, a replacement apartment.

Odd...I think Rosie's friend is just a short term visitor, hence no name up, but Carolina didn't have a suitcase...:confused: