Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

41 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, it's obvious that these girls are models and dancers. They dress down, paint themselves with fluorescent paint, practice their dance moves together, etc. 

The idea that any of the B2 girls are dancers is pretty hilarious to me, if you've actually seen them dance :biggrin: Practicing dance moves? Hahahaha

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, everyone that doesn't agree with you (happyone), euromike, benfold and the mods are considered a troll on this forum

You find anywhere that I have EVER called anyone a troll and I'll kiss your ASS :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nack said:

LOL and more LOL..I have seen far more beautiful girls and dancers on street.They are no model or dancer material.

What are they, in your opinion?

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The idea that any of the B2 girls are dancers is pretty hilarious to me, if you've actually seen them dance :biggrin: Practicing dance moves? Hahahaha

I think they managed the Conga along the balcony ok once...:biggrin:

My Belle:heart: is feeding her hair through some curling device. I have no idea what it is but I'm sure her hair will look extra good after she's finished wherever they're going.

Caro whose legs are looking extra long has put some clothes in the wardrobe so she's staying a few nights at least.

Wonder how well they remember that bed and what they did too each other :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, nack said:

LOL and more LOL..I have seen far more beautiful girls and dancers on street.They are no model or dancer material.

1 of the girls who has recently left was definitely a model...

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

What is all this talk of B3 about ?  I must really have missed a lot of comments !  What type of place will this B3 be !  A sex palace ?

B3 is the speculation that another apartment is opening in Barcelona. There are too many girls in B1 and B2 for only two apartments

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

You find anywhere that I have EVER called anyone a troll and I'll kiss your ASS :biggrin:

Oh... I'm verry sorry then, the otters I metioned have, attac everyone that does not agree

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, wathou a dit :

Non ELLES en vont surement sortir 

yes, I think so too. We are spectators of an evening that will make us sad. Let's enjoy the show now. Caroline is radiant, Miss x needed to drink to unveil slightly (pretty tits) Rose and Jasmin super looking, Belle a little discreet, but still sexy.

• Upvote 1