Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

90 percents of RLC female tenants spent last night at home. Who cares if 2 were missing

How many nights has Belle been out missing - OK when it got to 17 out of 20 it was a bit much - but all I asked was if she is going to be out that long, can we have a treat? And both the girls in question here have done plenty when they are in, so not a problem.

• Upvote 3

hace 9 minutos, phantomcapsnet dijo:

90 por Ciento de inquilinas RLC Pasaron Ayer por la noche ¿en casa. A quién le importa si faltaban 2

Well, it's in your right to say that you do not care.
And it is correct 100%
But surely if you ask a follower of Gina if he cares, surely he will not think like you. He would like to see Ginny, not her empty space in the house.
But this I extend to all the followers of a girl ... whatever her name is.

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina showed her pussy towas the cam  more thatn 100 hours lasgt 3 months. I'm exhausted :heart::heart:

Belle 8 hours in the last 24 ... now that is exhausting although a typical day for The Goddess LOL

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle 8 hours in the last 24 ... now that is exhausting although a typical day for The Goddess LOL

Phantom thank you for my 20,000th reputation.

... since the site was updated. I know it's more than 42,500 overall - hey I am a mathematician I don't forget numbers.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

90 percents of RLC female tenants spent last night at home. Who cares if 2 were missing

If by chance there is a day and night where all tenants in all twenty apartments are at home, and they all have amazing sex, the people who consistently complain on this site will still complain. About anything, lights, sound, too few apartments, bad camera angles, whatever. It's what they do. Maybe they think it's fun, maybe they are mentally ill. I don't know. The moderators of the site seems to think they belong here so there isn't much we can other than ignoring them.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well  the marathon nudity is finally over so:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

What an incrediBelle:heart: show lasting something like 6 or 7 hours. My best day ever.

Thank you My Belle:heart: you were wonderful :biggrin:

Guess this answers my question-with all the posting you did I wasn't sure she did anything and you were only just asking her to do something :wink::tongue:

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, vortios said:

But surely if you ask a follower of Gina if he cares, surely he will not think like you. He would like to see Ginny, not her empty space in the house.
But this I extend to all the followers of a girl ... whatever her name is.

So you think it is your chosen duty to think and talk for others???  We do not need to read hearsay especially since you cannot see what is

going on in RLC.  This is a forum-but not to constantly complain.  It is just plain irritating---so stop it please.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

Who cares? Those who only subscribed because of B1, maybe!

These peoples are dumbs and pay for the wrong site. RLC allows all tenants  to spend time outside. And if a RLC subscriber falls in love with Gina, i'm sorry for this poor guy. Gina is a big girl, and she can drinks, "smoke", party, get laid, when ever she wants in OR outside RLC.

So sad  that people here can be sometime so obsessed with some girls here and can be angry if the girl has good time out of RLC cams  :cry:. Guys !  Slavery is over in Europe since more than 150 years !!

• Upvote 6

il y a 14 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Ces peuples sont Dumbs et payer pour le mauvais site. RLC permet à tous les locataires de passer du temps à l'extérieur. Et si un abonné RLC tombe amoureux de Gina, je suis désolé pour ce pauvre gars. Gina est une grande fille, et elle peut les boissons, « fumée », partie, s'envoyer, si jamais elle veut ou à l'extérieur RLC.

Si triste que les gens ici peuvent être ici quelque temps si obsédé par certaines filles fin peut être en colère si la jeune fille ont un bon temps de cames RLC  :cry:. L' esclavage est plus en guys l' Europe depuis plus de 150 ans !!

:biggrin::biggrin:

16 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

These peoples are dumbs and pay for the wrong site. RLC allows all tenants  to spend time outside. And if a RLC subscriber falls in love with Gina, i'm sorry for this poor guy. Gina is a big girl, and she can drinks, "smoke", party, get laid, when ever she wants in OR outside RLC.

So sad  that people here can be sometime so obsessed with some girls here end can be angry if the girl have good time out of RLC cams  :cry:. Slavery is over in Europe guys since more than 150 years !!

Well, anyway, yesterday was a bit dumb. The girls sat for hours on the balcony. Then they come in, and the viewer thinks "there's some action now," and then they disappear within 20 minutes to the outside ...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Well, anyway, yesterday was a bit dumb. The girls sat for hours on the balcony. Then they come in, and the viewer thinks "there's some action now," and then they disappear within 20 minutes to the outside ...

They sat outside to talk over the plans for the day before they left. They knew if you heard the plans you would complain that they were leaving.

• Upvote 1